Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weave nightmare-Salon Rache

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

Author
Hollyspringskim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:59pm
Unfortunately.... Rachel is not going refund my money... It was all a ruse..... no matter.. I have updated my post on post on yelp... My experience was awful.... and I do not care what her wonderful reviewers stated after my post on yelp... My experience was horrible and rushed... I could not recommend her to anyone... Over 2700 views on this board and God knows how many on yelp....
Sponsored Links

peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:12am
Why did she change her mind?  When you said earlier that she was going to give you a refund, I was thinking then that she wasn't going to cough up $750, that easily.  We'll what about redoing your hair to compensate for the horrible job that she did?  I'm sorry to hear this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by peete728 peete728 wrote:

Why did she change her mind?  When you said earlier that she was going to give you a refund, I was thinking then that she wasn't going to cough up $750, that easily.  We'll what about redoing your hair to compensate for the horrible job that she did?  I'm sorry to hear this.

Hi there,  thank you for your understanding.

How did I know that I was not getting my money back? Rachell got mad when I told her that she did a poor azz job doing my weave. She went on a tangent telling me that I told her I liked it. Just as you would do a child, I had to redirect her that I paid for a weave, color and cut all  three equal a style. Going further, shame on me for believing that she would refund my money. The totality of the overall experience suggested that she would never give me back my money...but, I believed her azz because she had her "friend" call me. I mean who asks for your card number and states that you will recieve a refund in 1 to 2 days? I mean she should quit her day job and move to Hollywood... she is an actor.

Professionals who care about there work do not argue with the client. I mean I took the hair out 9 days later. If I were trying to get over on her I would have the hair in my head. And who says that I had to let her redo my hair.. that sh*t was so horrible I needed a full weave done over. When I called her she could not process what I was saying.  She never apologized never was humble about the &&*()( she did to my hair. I essentially needed a closure done and the tracks removed from the top with my left out.  Moreover, I called her the 30th of December to tell her that the tracks were showing...  The tracks began to  unraveled under the net at the same time . That is the truth period.  Rachel treated me like sh*t, because if she were professional in her treatment of me she would have been honest about the following- closure and dye job being a hot azz mess on my head and the loose tracks being an issue since she confirmed that I did have very fine hair. All of this could have been avoided if she would have taken the time to do my hair instead of reminding me of the favor she did me by taking me in on Saturday ... Okay... enough of my soap box..

There was no way I am letting her touch the hair I have my head, again. My hair has to last me until I am placed in my casket. My questions to her and her 15 years experience is how did my closure go so horribly wrong? And why did my tracks in the back under the net become loose within 3 days of the instal? and why did she think that after I sat in her salon for 8 hours that I would come back.  She robbed me point blank.  Maybe I can't change that, getting my money back.  But, what I can do is tell everyone what happend to me.

Thanks for dropping into this thread....

ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:49am
I believe you and I looked at the Yelp entry. I think some fake glowing reviews were planted after yours.
Take this as a lesson learned althogh if it were me I'd probably take her to small claims court. That's too much money.
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:51am
Girl, Rache will end up losing a lot more money than $750 because of your review on Yelp and on here sooner or later. Consider that revenge.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:18pm
Rachel was less than candid with my promised refund.  I mean who takes your card number and tells you that you will receive your refund in 1 to 2 days; knowing that they never processed the refund.  An actress... Whatever.. I am  Rachel did a jacked up wEAVE. I find it very ironic that a person who has been twirling a hair wand for 15 years has little feedback about her work on sites. First strike...
As I stated previously, people want to be blessed in 2013 not robbed  by artists like Rachel who do not execute their work consistently.
Angry

Edited by Hollyspringskim - Jan 16 2013 at 4:49pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:27pm
In addition, this girl has a backstage tour... who is going to her and letting her do their weaves? I am sure that they love their hair..but I bet that its a beehive in terms of the pattern under the hair. I mean you need a brain surgeon who can delicately cut all the tracks out. Real talk that what happened to me 1 hour to get that ish out of my head......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

Girl, Rache will end up losing a lot more money than $750 because of your review on Yelp and on here sooner or later. Consider that revenge.

That is why I do not patronizing certain businesses. They just don't treat you fairly....and have no respect for the trade. Damn Damn Damn in my Florida Evans voice.Smile
Bre. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bre. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Hollyspringskim Hollyspringskim wrote:

Rachel was less than candid with my promised refund.  I mean who takes your card number and tells you that you will receive your refund in 1 to 2 days; knowing that they never processed the refund.  An actress... Whatever.. I am  Rachel did a jacked up wEAVE. I find it very ironic that a person who has been twirling a hair wand for 15 years has little feedback about her work on sites. First strike...
As I stated previously, people want to be blessed in 2013 not robbed  by artists like Rachel who do not execute their work consistently.
Angry

After she scammed me the first time I don't think I would have given my credit card number, especially over the phone...Confused
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 6:40pm
lol, love the Florida voice, I sure do miss Good TimesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic