Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weave nightmare-Salon Rache

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:04pm
Thanks for keeping us updated!
I really hope you get your money back...
*off to read your yelp review*
Sponsored Links

Hollyspringskim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Thanks for keeping us updated!
I really hope you get your money back...
*off to read your yelp review*

Thank you... I really appreciate this site and contributors like you...  I learned a very hard lesson..... What gets me is that she really believes that my weave was okay.. her comments about her pictures... whatever... the top of my head was a mess..... period.... also... I did not want her to fix it.. she had 9 hours to fix my hair correctly...the first go.... just messy all the way around
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:49am
OP I'm glad that she has agreed to give you a refund, that ish looks terrible!!! I googled the salon reviews and the yelp reviews are the first thing that pops up so I hope she makes it quick LOL 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:06am
FOH to all those who are blaming the opAngry.. pshhh making mad.. anywho op sorry this happened to you. But I am glad you are getting the word out and you did nothing wrong, it is not easy to be confrontational to a hair stylist. You even complimented on her good hair coloring skills you are not even biased. That is why I like your review, hope everything goes right in this situation. Leave and Learn.
NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 3:55pm
WTF ??!!! You pay $750 for a hairstyle and you get this ???

First of, i wouldnt pay that much for a hairstyle ! the most that I paid was $100 and i still think it was too expensive, call me cheap maybe BUT this is exactly why i dont go to the salon anymore, my hair has been damaged enough by 'professional' hairstylists.

Plus this happened to me once, I spent 9 hours at the salon, I was completely knakered, braids were too tight, the weave was CRAP !! I was 18 so I didnt feel like confronting the hairstylist. I just paid and left. Took off the weave the next day.

I know it sound ridiculous but at least I have learnt my lesson:
1. always check the work of the hairstylist
2. have a consultation where u explain what u want EXACTLY and ask if she is able to do it.
3. during the process, if there is something that you dont like or dont want, SAY IT  !!! ITS YOUR MONEY Pinch lool !

OR DO IT YOURSELF !!  ( my personal favorite Tongue)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by chocolate03 chocolate03 wrote:

OP I'm glad that she has agreed to give you a refund, that ish looks terrible!!! I googled the salon reviews and the yelp reviews are the first thing that pops up so I hope she makes it quick LOL 

Well we will see... I don't believe that I will see the refund...If I do... I stand corrected. I am just steamed that Rachel thinks its okay to install some ish like she did.  To boot, I think she believes that she does everyones hair okay so ^&*((  my experience. I have no reason to lie or embellish... the picture of the closure says more than I can sanely articulate. Smile 

Instead of apologizing she went to ...you did not let me fix it.. Hell she had 9 hours to fix it right.... There is no way in hell that I would go back to that Salon...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:10pm
Amen..... let the Church say Amen... she carried me... and the ego.... of this girl is amazing for 750.00 my hair should have been laid out... I tried to be fair and honest in my review...but, she does not get it.. She f___ked my hair up... the top was crazy... I did not know she did this until it was pointed out to me...

And lastly. I do not believe she will follow through on the refund because she feels like she did nothing wrong and I should have let her fix it ... My experience with her warrants my feeling that she will not touch my fine textured hair. This hair has to last me until I am casket ready......Smile

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by NemaBee NemaBee wrote:

WTF ??!!! You pay $750 for a hairstyle and you get this ???

First of, i wouldnt pay that much for a hairstyle ! the most that I paid was $100 and i still think it was too expensive, call me cheap maybe BUT this is exactly why i dont go to the salon anymore, my hair has been damaged enough by 'professional' hairstylists.

Plus this happened to me once, I spent 9 hours at the salon, I was completely knakered, braids were too tight, the weave was CRAP !! I was 18 so I didnt feel like confronting the hairstylist. I just paid and left. Took off the weave the next day.

I know it sound ridiculous but at least I have learnt my lesson:
1. always check the work of the hairstylist
2. have a consultation where u explain what u want EXACTLY and ask if she is able to do it.
3. during the process, if there is something that you dont like or dont want, SAY IT  !!! ITS YOUR MONEY Pinch lool !

OR DO IT YOURSELF !!  ( my personal favorite Tongue)

I wish I could do my hair myself.....I need to learn how to cornrow with synthetic asap...Smile

I learned a lesson ...a hard one... don't believe the name hype and a person with 15 years experience does not make the kind of mistake she did... enough said and thanks for your reply..... it soaked in...
NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:38am
Unfortunately we sometimes have to go thru bad experiences like that in order to get wiser !

Im glad she is giving your money back and that you shared your nightmare here. At least people wont make the same mistake and will avoid her !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by NemaBee NemaBee wrote:

Unfortunately we sometimes have to go thru bad experiences like that in order to get wiser !

Im glad she is giving your money back and that you shared your nightmare here. At least people wont make the same mistake and will avoid her !

Unfortunately....I do not believe that I will see the refund....My belief is that she truly feels that her work was excellent.  Really surreal moment for me... bite me once..shame on you..bite my twice shame on me....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>