Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Weave nightmare-Salon Rache

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Hollyspringskim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Why did you get a consult before your appointment?
Hair consults should not be done at your appointment.

Sorry this happened to you

Hi and thank you.... a mutual aquaintance called her the night before the sat appt... I assumed I would receive a consult before she started doing my hair.. No, instead she asked what do you want and proceeded from there. She colored my edges and leave out. Did she even look at my hair -No, what she did do was ask how I had been wearing my hair. again, a seasoned stylists asks these questions. She also remarked how quick my hair lifted when she started beaching my hair. I don't have a perm or need one.... I have very fine hair. ... Did she ask me if I had a perm.... No... And lastly, the braid pattern is jacked. Tracks on top of tracks-thus thick and bulky.... Of course the braids would become loose due to the state of my natural hair. A competent stylist always braids with synthetic hair with my hair.   Instead, I received her niece challenging me about why I wanted the stylist to braid me down ???? and telling me that Rachel doesnt braid. rachel the owner should have assisted me as a new client the very first time. What... That was bs treatment. .... Lesson learned about supreme unprofessionalism and overhyped stylists....check.....
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:52pm
When I thought about this Tom foolery and called back she acted slow... I told her the tracks were showing and she said ay be u need more hair. Wrong I did not use all of the 2 bundles she put in my hair from the jump. Again I left it alone... I got a 750 dollar wig ... I am not driving back to BMore . I just over her.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:04pm
Wait, $750 for a Bob?! So was this hair cut from the good Lord's scalp? EP ain't even that high for short lengths.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:17pm
kelolo...we are ><!

Girl, I got fire hot just reading that foolishness.

If you purchased the hair from her, why didn't she sell you a shorter length since she knew she was cutting it into a bob? That would have been my first sign she was a con artist.

That wait time is absolutely ridiculous. Even if she squeezed you in, she should have warned you that because you were last minute, your services may take a while. I'll be damned if I have an appointment and STILL sit in the salon all day.

Ladies, please start speaking up and telling these stylist when you aren't happy with the finished look. I know confrontation is hard, but it was bad enough she robbed you with out a gun...you shouldn't have had to leave with a sh!tty install on top of it all.

Sorry this happened to you, and good luck finding a future stylist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:36pm
I hope you see why I am so steamed ....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:37pm
I can't seem to get my pixs to upload ughhhhh

Edited by Hollyspringskim - Jan 05 2013 at 11:38pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:14am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:23am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:24am
Rachet I am so afraid of cutting my own hair.. Tracks slapped on top of tracks... The thread is black and so is the weft..... I can't see it's a hottest azz mess.

Edited by Hollyspringskim - Jan 06 2013 at 12:27am
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:11am
Hell naw!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>