Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weave nightmare-Salon Rache

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Hollyspringskim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weave nightmare-Salon Rache
    Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:59pm
I paid 750 dollars for virgin hair 2 bundles approximately 15 inches, net full weave and coloring of weave by the owner Rachel. My appointment was at 9:00 am the Saturday before Christmas. I did not walk out of there until 5:00 pm, first strike. second strike her niece braided me down when I assumed as a new client that the stylist would at least braid my hair the first time and do a hair consultation. Third, when I expressed my displeasure with her niece braiding my hair and the wait; I was informed by the stylist that she had done me a favor by squeezing me in and if I wanted to wait for her ... I would wait even longer. Fourth strike, you can see tracks showing in my bob style... So embarrassing and tracks in the back are loose like I had the weave 6 weeks. mind you I got this weave done the Saturday before Christmas. Rachel is a great colorist but did a lousy job thinning out my short bob style in the back... translation - I look like I am wearing a 750 dollar wig. Worst experience ever getting a conversative hairstyle. She basically robbed me due to her obviously inability to blend the hair into the style I requested. After feeling like I worked a tour at work, all I could do was say that I liked it.....pay her and leave. I don't do well with confrontation. I can get to a 10 in less than 60 seconds..... Oh and Rachel told me not to tell anyone what she charged me because she gave me a break. ... No kidding .. How do I know that she robbed me? I know she did a terrible job based upon all the random .... Ur your tracks are showing comments I have received from strangers, colleagues and family. Next time I will stick with versatile artists who know how to blend and style short weave styles. And lastly, I did call her to tell her that my tracks were showing. Her response maybe you need to purchase more hair. I wish I knew how to post pictures of this nightmare weave...

Sorry for the loooooooon rant..

Edited by Hollyspringskim - Jan 05 2013 at 5:21pm
Sponsored Links

AshAmor07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshAmor07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:07pm
So sorry you had to go through that, but I would have at least told her how you felt. She needs to know that you paid $750 and your hair is a mess which is unacceptable.
peete728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote peete728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:57pm
Sorry hear this, sounds like it was highway robbery, based on what you are saying, and for her to say not to tell anyone what she charged you, she ripped you off, and did a lousy job.  I wouldn't hesitate to tell her off and to expose her.  Now you have to buy more hair and have your head redone, with more money coming out of your pocket

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:20pm
I received this ratchet weave from Salon Rache Baltimore, Maryland....
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:55pm
def go on yelp & share your experience as well
teendancer88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:59pm
$750 is out of the question point blank period!!! That's rent. Live and learn its happened to all of us one way or another. Keep ur head.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollyspringskim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:19pm
Amen.... I agree never ever again...
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Hollyspringskim Hollyspringskim wrote:

I received this ratchet weave from Salon Rachet Baltimore, Maryland....

Wink
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:56pm
Why did you get a consult before your appointment?
Hair consults should not be done at your appointment.

Sorry this happened to you
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:57pm
To post pics go to tinypic.com and upload the pic and use the URL for message boards
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>