Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weave is a tangled, shedding mess.

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weave is a tangled, shedding mess.
    Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 11:40pm
Smh!!

I ordered some custom afro kinky curly hair from lwigs. It's a freakin hot mess, the curl is gorgeous, but the hair is terrible. It's processed to the high heavens, it's also coming out in clumps whenever I comb it! Does anyone have any product suggestion on what I can use on the hair, maybe something with silicones?
Sponsored Links

iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 9:41am
Originally posted by msmotivated msmotivated wrote:

check out my website having a 3 bundle sale on kinky curl and other types of virgin hair =>>> http://www.prettyhair4u.com

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl ............
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:23am
Send it back and get a refund!!
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 7:27pm
I just recently figured out how to deal with this. After a bleach bath I did what I have learned to do with natural kinky hair that tangles easily. I did a cowash with Hello Hydration and extra virgin olive oil. I deranged and let sit overnight. I then rinsed with finger detaingling. There were no tangles and the hair was soft. I blotted dry. I then put some organic coconut oil on it. I hung it to dry. I checked it after drying and it is great. It is butter soft and feels better than new. It has moisture and has tamed the frizzy hair.

I had been researching how continue my natural journey and came across many sites which explained how to best manage natural hair. Well my kinky curly is just like natural hair. It get very dry, tangles, and lacks moisture. Why not treat it the same?

Edited by SN2BPHD - Nov 28 2013 at 7:31pm
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 10:03pm
^^^ thank you, but the hair is already installed in my head, I thinking since the hair is soooo processed I just need to but crappy products( silicones and sulfates) for it, my natural products are not good for this hair
queenofremy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenofremy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 10:15pm
Hello, Queen Of weaves here from http://www.queenofweave.blogspot.com - www.queenofweave.blogspot.com

To be it sounds like the hair is falling out due to over processing.
I recommend moisturizing the hair with oil or olive oil,wet the hair and make sure the hair is completely soaked in olive oil
do some detangling, and pute the curls in rods then pute in a walmart or plastic bag and microwave until its warm. leave it in the mixture and rods over night.
and the next day get shampoo mix with a little oil , and wash out the olive oil in COLD water.
I hope this helps.
Best of luck.
lovebeautyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebeautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:21am
change another supplier...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style