Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weave Bashing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weave Bashing.
    Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:05am
How do you respond when people say something negative about you wearing weaves? People act black women have committed murder for wearing them.

Ex. You hate yourself, you're trying to be (enter non black race), you any grow your own hair.
Sponsored Links

MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:11am
just say yes they figured you out and keep it moving. Arguing with that kind of stupidity or taking them seriously will only get you a headache. Your hair does not define your race and its sad that black people reduce themselves to thinking their hair is a symbol of the race. NO its just hair.
LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 5:10pm
Ignore them and keep on going. I don't have time to fight with anyone that tries to judge me based on my hair. Especially if my hair is LAID!!!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 9:25pm
Don't even waste your time to even entertain them. Your money and your head. ..do what you want. I wish a person would come up to my face with that mess....
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:44pm
I say womp womp womp... If they say I hate myself for wearing weave I say no I hate my nappy ass hair!
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:46am
Originally posted by mzjuicy553 mzjuicy553 wrote:

I say womp womp womp... If they say I hate myself for wearing weave I say no I hate my nappy ass hair!

That's what they mean... you will be proving them right if you say that... 

You might as well be honest though, if you really hate your hair, then tell them that is why you wear weaves. 
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:50am

ConfusedCryDeadConfused
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:55am
I really don't hate my hair it's just easier to wear weaves. I don't explain anything to anyone that has something so say about it. I just give them the womp look & K.I.M..
Different strokes for different folks.
DreamWeaver202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DreamWeaver202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 8:31am

For some strange reason there are people that feel like theyre entitled to see our real hair but I wear mine out when I feel like it and they can get into this 18" of light yaki or not, that's up to them.

My mother's favorite thing to say was "God gave you all that hair, why would you wear weave?" Sleepy I started wearing weaves because I LOVE my real/natural hair and wearing weaves and wigs is the best way for me to care for it and keep it healthy.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 8:54am

Huh?Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style