Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
Poll Question: Wearing weaves the ONLY way you can be hot?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [16.67%]
15 [83.33%]
You can not vote in this poll

Wearing weaves the ONLY way you can be hot?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BellaMarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaMarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wearing weaves the ONLY way you can be hot?
    Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:06pm
That's cray!  To each it's own, I feel sexier with long hair honestly, it gives you a WHOLE different look and it is pretty much the norm for most women to gravitate towards BUT you have to do what YOU feel like is best.  There are plenty of men out there that will be attracted to you just the way you are braids n' all!
Sponsored Links

OneLove1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OneLove1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:23pm
sweet heart puh-lease. Be different. I used to be all into the long weave and flowing hair but EVERYONE GOES FOR THIS LOOK. walk outside, how many women do you see with the long fake extensions all wanting Kim K curls and waves? this includes black, white, latino, asian women, all going for the same exact look. I recently left all that and cut my hair short in the back and long in the front, think Meagan Good but shorter in the back. I've gotten so much attention with this hair style, men and women, more than I did with the long weave. Long hair is common and does not stand out, my short hair style did.

If you like your braids, stick with them. If a guy doesn't ask you out because he wants you to look generic, he did you a favor and left you alone.

Do what makes you feel pretty, and trust me weave is NOT easy to maintain. it's the biggest headache trying to make sure your hair is constantly blending with the weave and your edges are flat. and closures, forget it.

Do you girl, forget being what's perceived as hot or sexy, that's all relative.
hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:19pm

Girl, No! You should wear your hair however you want to regardless of what a man thinks. I've worn a weave for years and every guy I've dated has preferred that I wear my natural unrelaxed hair.

vanessaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanessaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:54am
I know plenty of girls with no braids who look gorgeous. I'm not saying everyone can do that (I certainly can't lol), but it is ulimately up to the person to deicde what looks good on her.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 7:21am
I like turning heads and stopping traffic when I'm out so I usually wear my hair in ways that I know look really good on me!LOL I'm a girly girly so I like "that" attention...JMHO
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic