BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wear your hair wet!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wear your hair wet!!
    Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:13pm
Do wash and goes and keep your hair wet and it will grow longer! This summer i've been doing wash and go styles and my hair grew like 2 inches without trying!
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 6:16pm

Samehere I use the just for me texture softner and I can just wet my hair and go. Since it's cold where I live now I do twist outs at night.

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:28am
You can get sick if you want to this winter wearing your hair wet...a better option is to do wet sets..that way you can still rock curls and not have wet hair...wet sets are good for growth..you wear a satin bonnet at night and fluff the next day..lasts a good 4-6 days depending
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:04pm
You really are 'boutthatlife'... my hair gets so crazy dry and tangled hair even if I wear my hair in a puff and leave it a little damp
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

You really are 'boutthatlife'... my hair gets so crazy dry and tangled hair even if I wear my hair in a puff and leave it a little damp

OK!

Do you think your hair grew because of low-manipulation?  I know that causes my hair to grow.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:25pm
i think all my growth spurts happened in the summer.
runrunrunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runrunrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:15pm

i dont wear my hair wet, but i do wet it almost daily...i prefer to do my condition washes (or any washes, really) at night...so im not waking up and leaving the house with dripping wet hair.  dont ask me about hair growth because...i really dont know...i just like rinsing/conditioning my hair haha
Fashionista922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fashionista922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

^^I could not agree more. My hair will NEVER be able to wash and go. For me wash and go = tangles, matting, massive shrinkage and Cry
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

You can get sick if you want to this winter wearing your hair wet...a better option is to do wet sets..that way you can still rock curls and not have wet hair...wet sets are good for growth..you wear a satin bonnet at night and fluff the next day..lasts a good 4-6 days depending

Nah.  I have been doing this for years and it has contributed to my growth.

You won't get sick.  I've worn my hair wet when it was 10 degrees outside. 

I go to work with wet hair almost everyday 365 days a year, but it's not the best look.  However, I need my growth so I do what I have to do.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic