BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Weak? Hair=Easy breakage?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
cosmochica010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weak? Hair=Easy breakage?
    Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:28pm
Your hair can grow matter of fact your hair is always growing but if its breaking as well then it doesn't really mean to much now does it?
Tonight I measured piece of my broken hair and one piece I measured was 3 inchs while another one was 5 1/2. That's a hair cut! My problem is retaining the broken length and trying to keep it from breaking, how do I stop my hair from being so weak?
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:27am
Questions: Are you natural or relaxed? Do you blowdry/flat iron/curl your hair and if so how often? How do you deal with your hair at bedtime?  What products do you use, from shampooing to styling?
cosmochica010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:10am
Natural
Do you blowdry/flat iron/curl your hair and if so how often:Haven't in three months
 How do you deal with your hair at bedtime? Green house treatment and twisties
  What products do you use, from shampooing to styling?coconut oil shampoo biotin & collegin conditioner,keritian spray from ogx, and co-wash with v05 clearifying conditoner 2x a week
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic