BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

We never thought we could get HIV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

HIV is gon be on the rise because we're giving these little f*cks free birth control. 

how does that work? are condoms not a method of birth control that too can be distributed for free?

Stern Smile
you take away the cost of potential children, most teens will not go and spend 3 dollars or so for new condoms. the focus of this country is birth control, and not disease control. 

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:56pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I don't believe any adult over a certain age who tells me theyve never had unprotected sex.

what age? 

I'd say 30...if the person has had an active, healthy sex life.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:58pm
@flowing...free condoms are everywhere though and more accessible than free bc because u don't even need an appt to get them. I never even bought condoms when I was younger unless I wanted some speciality stuff.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:58pm
they need to make condoms free...the good ones...and non-latex, all of the free condoms ive seen were latex material Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

HIV is gon be on the rise because we're giving these little f*cks free birth control. 

Doubt it.
And I don't know why you're calling them little *&%^$#@Es since grown folks have the highest rates. 

high schools get high schoolers tested through those blood drives.
and the rates are high. (not including the fact that many other teens will never get tested)

around me 25% are new cases. so... yeah. i don't doubt it. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:05pm

@flowing...free condoms are everywhere though and more accessible than free bc because u don't even need an appt to get them. I never even bought condoms when I was younger unless I wanted some speciality stuff.

women are more likely to get free birth control from their doctor than men would be to get it from the planned parenthood kind of places. a guy once told me he uses plan b as birth control. again, the focus isn't on disease control, its on birth control. (even though he lives in the highest rate of HIV city)

i mean, since having insurance is going to be mandated, and they will be going to the doctor... it will be much easier for them. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:19pm
I don't think the problem is that birth control is more focused on than disease prevention. Promoting condoms didn't work. Schools give them out, clinics, hospitals, etc...the campaign for condom use was all you saw..promo of condoms was the main goal but it failed and std's kept rising and unplanned pregnancies rised as well. If one problem can be curbed its worth going that route.

I just don't think free birth control is going to promote the rise in HIV cases.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:19pm

I don't believe any adult over a certain age who tells me theyve never had unprotected sex.

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I believe afro has never had unprotected sex intercouse

this is true

but on that wedding night though ..

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:20pm

what age? 

I'd say 30...if the person has had an active, healthy sex life.
not everyone is careless

but i understand the natural instinct to expect others to follow in/or has had similar to ones sexual transgressions most likely out of guilt

32 and counting btw

Edited by afrokock - Dec 16 2012 at 1:22pm
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:23pm
I just saw a commercial for an over the counter HIVE test...has anyone else seen this commercial?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic