Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

We never thought we could get HIV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:44am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

condoms seem to be more of a hassle for ppl though. 

it seems like girls will pop a pill, wear a patch, stick some device up their gina, or whatever new things they have invented.. 
over making sure a guy puts a condom on every time. 

yeah i dont get the lax over condom use
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:44am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

All STD's are something to be ashamed about.

yes because the poor woman or man who got it from their spouse they didn't know was cheating on them should be ashamed.
Or the 12 year old child who contracted it from the family member that's molesting them they should be ashamed.
Or the rape victim who contracted it.
Or the patient in the hospital that got it because the hospital made some kind of mistake.
They should all be ashamed.Sleepy

I understand the stigma associated with these, however, I also know not everyone contracts it the way you think they did.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:47am
I can't say I feel anything for the women in the OP who decided it was rational to go bareback. They had their fun. Now they are paying for it. True it is no longer a death sentence but you've still got a deadly virus that could have been avoided had you any sense of self preservation.
People will continue not to use condoms and contract this disease. I guess the bomb.com orgasm is worth it all.

Not.Sleepy

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:08am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Hmmm.... is having sex something to be ashamed about?
not protecting yourself def is
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:17am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

yes because the poor woman or man who got it from their spouse they didn't know was cheating on them should be ashamed.
Or the 12 year old child who contracted it from the family member that's molesting them they should be ashamed.
Or the patient in the hospital that got it because the hospital made some kind of mistake.

I understand the stigma associated with these, however, I also know not everyone contracts it the way you think they did.
Or the lady who sat on a public toilet and contracted it. Stern Smile Lets be real, the majority of people with std's did not get them that way.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:56am
I dont think HIV or any std is something to be proud of. But i also dont think these people should walk around ashamed either. Its just a part of your life now.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:00pm
I don't believe any adult over a certain age who tells me theyve never had unprotected sex.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:36pm
I believe afro has never had unprotected sex intercouse
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:40pm

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Or the lady who sat on a public toilet and contracted it. Stern Smile Lets be real, the majority of people with std's did not get them that way.
I was just about to say this

Edited by 313chick - Dec 16 2012 at 12:40pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I don't believe any adult over a certain age who tells me theyve never had unprotected sex.

what age? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System