Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

We never thought we could get HIV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

youre probably biased sang 

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

youre probably biased sang 

are you making a pun with this gif? bc if so....HILARIOUS!
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:04pm
I think that a lot of people think all STDs are something to be ashamed of.  I don't know of any conversations that go like this, "Hey girl!  What are you up to?"  "Oh you know, same old same.  Herpes actin up again."  It truly is taboo still and I personally believe that is why HIV is still, regardless of all the education we now have, a threat.  There are certain things that come from sex; orgasms (hopefully), babies and STDs.  I mean come on.  But then we shake our heads at the Christian ideology of keeping your legs closed until marriage, heck we shake our fingers at girls hoping to someday GET married.  

In my very humble opinion, there is safety in some ideas that we call old fashioned, outdated and Shocked overly conservative like abstinence and monogamy.  I don't think sex is something to be ashamed of.  I think the desire is natural and God-given.  But there's a safe way to do it and as long as all things sex are taboo, articles like these will continue to make people uneasy instead of opening their eyes to reality.  

Edited by ThatGurlD - Dec 15 2012 at 9:05pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:04pm
lol i was just gonna say, she probably is. 
but i decided not to. 

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:10pm
I don't think most people tell if they have/had an std
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:13pm
Let me not get banned today. Sleepy
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I don't think most people tell if they have/had an std

imo, men are more open and honest about having caught std's before.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:15pm

i better always strap up in the uk. 
1:5 have it here in the USA, u always need to strap up
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:25pm
and that whole one pill thing is giving a lot of people false hope.  if you don't have insurance you aint gettin that.  most of the young and dumb folks who act like hiv is no big deal probably don't even have insurance and will be taking whatever cocktail the gov prescribes.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:35pm
I just had this sad thought the other day, that with my generation and the younger one, we'll probably be seeing a much higher resurgence of HIV/AIDS.  We as a group are so damn reckless and drugged up. Folks dont use condoms when they have threesomes and do whatever on Molly.  I think it is spreading like wildfire and people either arent getting tested or aint saying sh*t when they found out their results.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic