Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

We Need To Support!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

what would you comment on?Sleepy

Nothing at all, that's why I said no comment. Smile
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

They should have known this wouldn't work. Trying to throw in something intelligent amid all that coonery and ratchetry. I really would support but I refuse to watch anything on BET. I don't know what he was thinking leaving CNN. I wish him well though. Educated black man. Thumbs Up

wait what???Shocked  which idiot would leave CNN?? and go to a ratchett place like BET??

He took one for the team.....believing in his people.  smh.  po chile.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 12:29am
yeah people aint showing up because BET done phucked up a long time ago.
they think this one show is going to pacify all their tomfoolery?
i sure as hell aint checking for BET and i don't know any black person in their right mind that's checking for them either.
ThABxBoRoUgH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThABxBoRoUgH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:07am
I actually really enjoy this show. Besides getting to look at TJ's beautiful face, the topics are very interesting and we get to see some great panelists. I do think it needs to be extended and the time slot needs to be earlier. 11pm is kinda late. I'll try my best to start watching it way more frequently.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 1:20am
our support won't help - he better go back to CNN pronto and beg for a job somewhere in there - pretty soon he will be jobless with a new baby and you know whats next.....

Edited by miana79 - Nov 15 2012 at 1:22am
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:17am
why?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:41am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

They should have known this wouldn't work. Trying to throw in something intelligent amid all that coonery and ratchetry. I really would support but I refuse to watch anything on BET. I don't know what he was thinking leaving CNN. I wish him well though. Educated black man. Thumbs Up

This. I don't watch BET so I've never heard of this show, but really, did they think a network formed around music and ratchetness was going to get big ratings on a nightly news show featuring intellectual thought and discussion?
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:48am

our support won't help - he better go back to CNN pronto and beg for a job somewhere in there - pretty soon he will be jobless with a new baby and you know whats next.....
LOLLOLLOL
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:49am
The crowd that should watch this is the one watching everything but this on BET the crowd that would find this interesting doesn't watch BET
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:09am

Turning tricks on the corner to make that bread........that is where you were going, right??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic