BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

We may never get it....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:58am
Quite frankly, newdiva1, I wouldn't even be mad if one day our educational system were centralized like it is in a lot of other successful nations.  With centralized education, all schools get the same amount of funding and the same education.  All teachers have roughly the same (relatively high) salaries.

Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:01am
our lives are grossly unfair
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:12am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Quite frankly, newdiva1, I wouldn't even be mad if one day our educational system were centralized like it is in a lot of other successful nations.  With centralized education, all schools get the same amount of funding and the same education.  All teachers have roughly the same (relatively high) salaries.

Heart

I prefer the no tax and good educational systems ideas. That's a good base.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

FCensoredKERS

This was my initial turning point from Obama

[QUOTE=pattigurlatl]

And for those who think racism is no longer relevant, look at the compromises Obama had to make to win the presidency such as speaking out against reparations and throwing his own pastor the Reverand Jeremiah Wright under the bus. The compromises continue in the Obama cabinet, which has plenty of room for white mediocrities such as Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner. Judging by the racial makeup of the cabinet, there is only one fellow African-American, Attorney General Eric Holder, competent enough to advise our President.

Most ppl aren't even aware of this...Or maybe they don't even care..
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 5:17am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

and i'll tell y'all what else....if they were paying moneys for reparations...I bet you will have a whole bunch of white folks tryna claim all their black relatives and Government would put it on black folks to prove that we are "raw" black.  Well lookee here.  Ain't this a shame....the computers had a fucc up and 80-90% of historical records have been "lost".

LOLCry
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:36am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Fucc reparations, I want the white folks that bought us, the africans that sold us and the arabs that scouted us to pay tenfold. Put in all the hard labor and torture that we went through.
Sorry. But don't think that the entire slave industry was the fault of Africa. The fault is them agreeing to the first transactions. After they put laws in place and tried to fight slavery, white business owners rampaged their lands and kidnapped Africans by the hundreds of thousands only to bond them, their children and their children's children for all their living days.
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:39am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I also think we shouldn't have to pay taxes.  We did not choose to come here.  If they won't give us the money they owe us, then they need to make it easier for us to accumulate wealth the easiest way possible.
I actually agree with this. Tax free lives could tip the scales more in our favor. And it would be a payback of sorts.

And all anyone need now is DNA evidence to prove it. It's how they proved Thomas Jefferson raped his 15 year old slave half-sister in law. But some of his white descendants still deny it.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:07am
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Fucc reparations, I want the white folks that bought us, the africans that sold us and the arabs that scouted us to pay tenfold. Put in all the hard labor and torture that we went through.
Sorry. But don't think that the entire slave industry was the fault of Africa. The fault is them agreeing to the first transactions. After they put laws in place and tried to fight slavery, white business owners rampaged their lands and kidnapped Africans by the hundreds of thousands only to bond them, their children and their children's children for all their living days.

And weren't the first slaves sold the outcast and criminals of the tribes? I remember reading that somewhere. Don't know if it's true.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

We should get free higher education. Or ATLEAST only have to pay 2/3.
Awwww yall missed my 2/3 reference.............Stern Smile
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 9:49am
I'm not looking for a handout, I just want equality. Demanding reparations is foolish because it will never happen. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>