BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

We Invented Jesus Christ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Doc Holiday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Doc Holiday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:11am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL English isn't my first language indeed but 1) I have a pretty good knowledge of the English language 3) Knowing other languages actually give you better insight into your own  2) oxymoron is French is... guess what... "oxymoron". So this is not a comprehension problem.
You're just not trying to expand your horizons and try and understand other views than what's in your  own narrow little box. I understand, I'm too deep for you LOL

You just might be too deep for me, but this wouldn't be an example of that. "Apparently Conflicting" implies that there is no conflict, despite what you might take from the terms at face value. I do find it charmingly ironic that you refer to my perspective as narrow. 

You crack me up, Jolie (no, you don't break me into pieces). We will have to dance again sometime. Wink
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Doc Holiday Doc Holiday wrote:

LOL English isn't my first language indeed but 1) I have a pretty good knowledge of the English language 3) Knowing other languages actually give you better insight into your own  2) oxymoron is French is... guess what... "oxymoron". So this is not a comprehension problem.
You're just not trying to expand your horizons and try and understand other views than what's in your  own narrow little box. I understand, I'm too deep for you LOL

You just might be too deep for me, but this wouldn't be an example of that. "Apparently Conflicting" implies that there is no conflict, despite what you might take from the terms at face value. I do find it charmingly ironic that you refer to my perspective as narrow. 

You crack me up, Jolie (no, you don't break me into pieces). We will have to dance again sometime. Wink
You'd be deliberately stepping on my feet, jacking up my pretty toes. No thank you LOL.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:17am
Cute courtship.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Cute courtship.
Doc Holiday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc Holiday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:25am

You'd be deliberately stepping on my feet, jacking up my pretty toes. No thank you LOL.

And here I was going to give you a pass for scuffing my shoes with your heels. LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 6:04am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

LOLhumor me for a moment yall. 

what if satan was really the good guy and god banished him to earth because he got too big for his britches and would no longer conform with all the wishy washyness along with all the other angels?

not that far out of the realm of possibility imo. 

I had to log in to comment on this one. I think this is in the realm of possibility. I remember reading a book back when i called myself a christian where this was the case. It made me wonder...then i pushed the thoughts outta my head out of fear of hell for even wondering.

We see stories everyday where a person is slandered and folks go in...only to find out they were in fact the ones that were wronged. I think that would be an interesting theory. Lucifer was dishonerably discharged because he questioned the cause
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 6:09am
whats lucifers theme music?

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:33am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I'm a Christian, I have no interest in what an atheist or a muslim or a catholic believes as it doesn't concern me and it's their right to choose.
I often wonder why non Christians concern themselves with what they consider an archaic or false belief??
Not calling you dumb, but that was a dumb statement.

You grown stronger in your faith when you can understand why your faith is such. If you don't explore, or at the very least understand other religions, how can you consider your religion the one true religion? You cut yourself off from a deeper understanding of your own faith that way.

Any true biblical scholar studies other faiths in order to understand and grow stronger in their own faith...

It's dumb to form a judgmental opinion based on an assumption.

I wasn't born into Christianity, I was an adult who studied Liberal Theology where I gained knowledge and insight of many religions. 
I never stated that I didn't know the beliefs of the for mentioned religions; I stated that I had no interest or concern in them.
So, Yes I agree. . . I am a stronger Christian due to the fact that I studied religion which formed my opinion of not believing in religion thus becoming a follower of Christ. 

Edited by Katrenia - Oct 12 2013 at 8:39am
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:37am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I Don't know but it probably has a lot of bass.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:38am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com