Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

We Invented Jesus Christ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 33>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:39am
I think that was part of it yes.   But the Christians were basically a terrorist insurgency.   Rome was fine with multiple Pagan religions, all types of holidays and accepted ALL gods into the society.  Even when they conquered a new land they "invited" that god into the hierarchy.   As you know Christians were constantly and viciously pushing monotheism.    Enough to become martyrs and force Rome to deal with them harshly. 

Its what they wanted and asked of each Christian.   And the religious leadership was guaranteeing them a spot in heaven for their sacrifice which looked pretty lush and lovely against the hard life of a Roman Pleb.   Basically they promised them eternal life in exchange for keeping the Republic in turmoil over monotheism.   So many jumped at the chance to be thrown to the lions for God. 

Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:40am
Very much like the promise of 40 virgins for blowing yourself up in the name of God. 
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:46am
Christianity without Christ is Judaism. I don't put anything past White people or the Church but I believe what I believe.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:30pm
WELP....
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:39pm
I'm not gonna let yall talk about my sweet baby Jesus. Slowly walks out thread with my bible in tow while picking out my outfit for Sunday School.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:50pm
All of that studying and I bet you that Mr. Atwill can't tell us who the Edomites/Idumeans are thoughErmm

I also wonder who is he incorporating when he says "We invented Christ"?  The last  time I checked it was his people who came over with their christian doctrine, symbolism and Cesare Borgia painting bringing "truth" to the people who already had it.

The letter J is only 300 yrs old while the true story of Hamashiach Yahawashi is over 2,000 yrs old, so I don't understand how these devils think they discovered something new. The Christ that is being taught through Catholicism and the Christian church has nothing to do with the Savior written about in the scriptures. That's the stumbling block that most people steeeeeeel can't seem to understand, even in 2013Sleepy

All of those pagan customs goes back to Nimrod, that's why you will see certain similarities with these doctrines even within different kingdoms (like egypt, babylon, assyria, greece, rome and up until now). Many of the customs the Romans had adopted came from previous Kingdoms they conquered, and then they will make those gods or idols look more like them.
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:54pm
Some Atheist (and others) will stop at nothing to be right yet they want you to show respect for them choosing to be non-religious while they try and bash your religion.

Edited by journeytolong - Oct 11 2013 at 12:57pm
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:54pm
I'm a Christian, I have no interest in what an atheist or a muslim or a catholic believes as it doesn't concern me and it's their right to choose.
I often wonder why non Christians concern themselves with what they consider an archaic or false belief??
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I'm a Christian, I have no interest in what an atheist or a muslim or a catholic believes as it doesn't concern me and it's their right to choose.
I often wonder why non Christians concern themselves with what they consider an archaic or false belief??

The easy answer is because religion, Christianity in your instance, impacts the world that they have to live in.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 1:02pm
And before many others there is Zarathustra, the original monotheist, and his Azura Mazda.   Countless examples of thousands of gods eventually  broken down into the father, the son and the holy ghost for all time.   I wish I could be here in 1000 years to see where this all goes. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 33>