Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - We have to teach boys to handle rejection better
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

We have to teach boys to handle rejection better

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:58pm
Wow so sad
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:00pm
dammit CT

this is terrible
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:12pm
He was somehow prepared in the event he was rejected .

Can we say premeditated

Too much rage.    
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 3:45pm
terrible

negros too fragile these days
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 3:58pm
And this is why i have a  big problem with all this "everyone is a winner" mindset in schools 

Learn how to take your L and move on. 
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 4:09pm
That spic ain't no damn negro!

And females are allowed to reject without consequence.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 4:20pm
May she RIP. Unhappy
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 2:20am
I remember I rejected a guy that asked me out to the prom. He started calling me a B!tch and all kinds of names.But before that he was always super nice to me. I think he thought, " How dare she reject me, I was super nice to her". It really threw me off.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:12am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I remember I rejected a guy that asked me out to the prom. He started calling me a B!tch and all kinds of names.But before that he was always super nice to me. I think he thought, " How dare she reject me, I was super nice to her". It really threw me off.

There's pages of the whole "nice guy" thing. Smile I learned a lot LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:43am
I blame this "boys will be boys" bullshit mantra. That crap is HARMFUL. Not only that, but I also blame our media constantly heralding guys as the protagonist hero and the female in his eyes is some prize to be won.

This kid stabbed and murdered this girl but in his eyes, he probably feels justified. Yes, the kid is crazy, but his thought process in reaction to the rejection is disturbingly common.

Something is very wrong when a woman has to brace herself in defense when she's about to reject a guy's advances.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic