Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ways of creating "Natural/Scalp" appearance on LW?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ways of creating "Natural/Scalp" appearance on LW?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2011 at 3:45pm
Sexi, I was going to CVS anyway, but now I have something else to add to my list...  Smile
Sponsored Links

Sugar Lump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2011 at 2:20pm
Sexi, I get that you place the gel sheets as close to edge of lace as possible, and they are placed sticky side to the lace, right?  Do you put the make-up on afterwards?  Like, do you dab it in your part afterwards, or am I suppose to put the make-up on the sheet before I secure it?  I bought the sheets at CVS like you recommended.  Just confused about what stage, and where to apply the make-up to make the silicon darker.  Thanks so much.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2011 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Sugar Lump Sugar Lump wrote:

Sexi, I get that you place the gel sheets as close to edge of lace as possible, and they are placed sticky side to the lace, right?  Do you put the make-up on afterwards?  Like, do you dab it in your part afterwards, or am I suppose to put the make-up on the sheet before I secure it?  I bought the sheets at CVS like you recommended.  Just confused about what stage, and where to apply the make-up to make the silicon darker.  Thanks so much.

ye sticky side up! and yes dab on the makeup in the part afterwards.. sometimes i put it on the wig head after i've place the SCS ON THE lace, and dab b/c you get a better view of it..
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2011 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

ye sticky side up! and yes dab on the makeup in the part afterwards.. sometimes i put it on the wig head after i've place the SCS ON THE lace, and dab b/c you get a better view of it..

Thanks, so much sexibeach!  I love your tips.... you're so nice to the newbies.  I needed this tip so bad...Tongue Much LoveHeart
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2011 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Thanks, so much sexibeach!  I love your tips.... you're so nice to the newbies.  I needed this tip so bad...Tongue Much LoveHeart

your welcome Wink i just hate the wig caps, and bandage wraps, its annoying, this way you feel more free and less hassle with the caps slipping..

Edited by sexibeach - Nov 08 2011 at 4:21pm
Sugar Lump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar Lump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2011 at 7:24pm
Yes, thank you so very much.  I can't wait to try this tip.  Got my silicone gel sitting under hubby's weights now to flatten out.  LOL!  LOL
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2011 at 12:13am
thanks sexi
growlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:08pm
I was wondering if this is better than getting a silk top. I do NOT like that line of dermacation, even if its small but I wonder if silicone results are just as realistic as silktop? Plus I wonder if I can silicone the parts of the wig that normally do not have silk like a ponytail with a back parting?
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by growlonghair growlonghair wrote:

I was wondering if this is better than getting a silk top. I do NOT like that line of dermacation, even if its small but I wonder if silicone results are just as realistic as silktop? Plus I wonder if I can silicone the parts of the wig that normally do not have silk like a ponytail with a back parting?
Sexi is like EF Hutton when "SHE SPEAKS EVERYONE LISTENS" ...And you can bet you last dollar it WORKSWink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234