Wax to Remove Blackheads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2010 at 10:13pm
I will try this--i just hoope it doesnt make ne start growing thick hairs in places i should not!
Sponsored Links

madirishgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madirishgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 1:30pm
does it hurt?
krissy90220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote krissy90220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

i think you're better off using biore stripes to remove blackheads IMO .... and as an esthetician, i wouldn't be putting wax unnecessarily on ppls faces for the sake of removing blackheads. if you're in a treatment setting there's too many tools and other techniques for extractions for you to be reaching for a wax pot.

I agree but not only that but as an esthetician you're taught how to properly remove blackheads and whiteheads....that's why we go to school and obtain licenses.

I'm not even sure if it matters that the wax isn't "harsh" because it's still extracting debris and hair from the skin.  At least go with the Biore Strips since they're made to do this.  I would still think it's better to properly extract because  you can assure that you're removing the entire blackhead.  It's a chance that only partial blackheads are being removed...hence causing them to clog sooner.
barbaramory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbaramory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:04am

One of the best home remedy to get rid of blackheads is a paste of oatmeal powder combined with rose water. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes to remove blackheads.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic