Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Eating Healthy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWater! How much are you drinking?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Raiyn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2011 at 1:23pm
I barely drink a glass a day and I know thats terrible.

I bought 2 water bottles to bring with me to work and school, so hopefully that helps.

It's hard for me because water doesn't have taste and I crave some type of flavour.

I think I will start putting lemon slices in my water to help with taste.

Wish Me Luck!
Sponsored Links

evolver View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2011 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Raiyn Raiyn wrote:

I barely drink a glass a day and I know thats terrible.

I bought 2 water bottles to bring with me to work and school, so hopefully that helps.

It's hard for me because water doesn't have taste and I crave some type of flavour.

I think I will start putting lemon slices in my water to help with taste.

Wish Me Luck!

^^^^^^yes, it can be hard. There are some days that I cannot stand drinking water but you gotta do it especially if you want to improve you health. Our bodies are comprised of 70% water. Drinking a sufficient amount of water daily helps your body get rid of all of those nasty toxins we put into our body. Our organs are mostly water too.
Remember: not drinking enough water everyday is just like not flushing the toilet in your bathroom Dead: you're allowing your body to collect and store all of the nasty things that it needs to get rid of via your urine and especially through the back door.
There are tons of disorders and diseases that standard americans have that could have been prevented just by drinking at least the minimum amount of water that our individual bodies need but most of us rather have the sodas, juices, and other things filled with sugar. Don't fall into the trap.
Start your day by drinking at least 16oz of room temperature water. Drinking water that's too cold very early may shock you system.
 Jazz up your water by squeezing in a slice of lemon or lime juice. That also helps burn fat.
If you decide to drop lemon slices into you water, don't let it sit for more than 20 minutes the peel is extremely bitter then you really won't be interested in drinking water.

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 6:13am
No less than a half gallon and usually no more than a gallon and a half...I usually drink about a gallon a day though for the most part...
healthyhairadventure View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2011 at 11:03pm
I have also been trying to increase my water intake for my general health, acne issues and hair health.  I drink a glass of water first thing in the morning before a spoonful of pure cod liver oil.  I also drink a glass of water before and after each meal, that means if I have the minimum of 3 meals I am guaranteed 6 glasses.  I also notice that I drink more water from a bottle so I fill a 1L bottle with water to drink from at home.  It takes a little practice but you soon get into the habit.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic