Perfect Hair Collection

Water balloons filled with bleach

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:50am
lol @ gays dont have nobody but jesus.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 8:52am
I really like his channel and his friend Alicia.
Gonna watch this

Edited by jonesable - May 09 2013 at 8:53am
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:20am
The seniors at Ft. Meade High used to do this to us middle school folk on last day of school. Luckily, I knew most of them so we didn't get messed with.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 12:13am
That's some fukcery right there.

Then the moment someone gets blinded, the police will claim they knew nothing about it.

I'd call back and ask to speak to someone else because I refuse to believe it's okay to go around throwing bleach on at people.

I'm actually allergic, so I'll be damned if the police would just send me on my merry little way.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 12:43am
Alicia is usually very mean to him in videos, this is the only one where she's nice and sympathetic..
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 1:25am
I was arrested as a teen for vandalism and damaging private property because I threw a red slurpee big gulp into a convertible car after the bish flipped me off. Another driver followed and got my license plate number.

I was made to pay a fine, retribution and the worst thing was the azz whoopin my Mother gave me.

But bleach balloons are okay??? I think not. That Brotha should go on a letter writing campaign, police don't like to be put on blast. 
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I was arrested as a teen for vandalism and damaging private property because I threw a red slurpee big gulp into a convertible car after the bish flipped me offIAnother driver followed and got my license plate number.

I was made to pay a fine, retribution and the worst thing was the azz whoopin my Mother gave me.

But bleach balloons are okay??? I think not. That Brotha should go on a letter writing campaign, police don't like to be put on blast. 

You sound like me Katrenia Stern Smile  that is totally some ish i've I would have done
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Maybe if t becomes a crime if you cause harm? Idk i have nothing. But if they wanted they can prosecute under another vague law. Maybe they meant no specific law

I thought of the shooting scenario also before he even got to it. Wtf dude. Someone has to go blind before it's a crime? They aren't ish...
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 2:19pm

maybe the police think of it as a prank

soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

maybe the police think of it as a prank

Let a cop get bleach thrown at them and its on
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair