Perfect Hair Collection

Watching God Work

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Watching God Work
    Posted: Oct 31 2011 at 3:32pm
Watching God Work
Charles Stanley

PSALM 66

The Lord's fingerprints can be detected all through history. At times His work is dramatically obvious—like parting the Red Sea—but other times, it's unnoticeable to our physical senses. Our lack of perception, however, never hinders His activities. He keeps working whether we're aware or not. But blessings await those who develop spiritual discernment to see what He is doing.

Preconceived ideas about how the Lord works can be a significant hindrance to perception. When He answers our prayers, we rejoice and readily acknowledge His active intervention on our behalf. But what if He doesn't give us what we request? Too often we then conclude that He's not doing anything. The psalmist recognized that the Lord works in a variety of ways—sometimes with a great deliverance (vv. 5-6) and sometimes through painful situations (vv. 10-12).

Another problem that can prevent us from seeing God's hand in our lives is a lack of attention. The demands of a busy lifestyle claim our time and concentration, leaving little room for quiet moments in His presence. Without periods of meditation and prayer, our spiritual senses become dull. But those who read Scripture regularly will learn to recognize His activity in their lives, because He always acts in accordance with His Word.

Eyes which are focused on the Lord open to a new perspective. Your faith will grow as you begin to discern His activity in your life. The joy and excitement of seeing His involvement in both big and small areas will motivate you to praise and thank Him, even in the hard times.

Sponsored Links

lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2011 at 6:23pm
Amen, so true .
Nithi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2011 at 1:25pm
Nella,I just wanted you to know that your posts really helped me. I have been lurking since 2009 and they pulled me through rough patches. I praise and thank God for you.
for me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote for me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2011 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by nella nella wrote:

Watching God Work
Charles Stanley

PSALM 66

The Lord's fingerprints can be detected all through history. At times His work is dramatically obvious—like parting the Red Sea—but other times, it's unnoticeable to our physical senses. Our lack of perception, however, never hinders His activities. He keeps working whether we're aware or not. But blessings await those who develop spiritual discernment to see what He is doing.

Preconceived ideas about how the Lord works can be a significant hindrance to perception. When He answers our prayers, we rejoice and readily acknowledge His active intervention on our behalf. But what if He doesn't give us what we request? Too often we then conclude that He's not doing anything. The psalmist recognized that the Lord works in a variety of ways—sometimes with a great deliverance (vv. 5-6) and sometimes through painful situations (vv. 10-12).

Another problem that can prevent us from seeing God's hand in our lives is a lack of attention. The demands of a busy lifestyle claim our time and concentration, leaving little room for quiet moments in His presence. Without periods of meditation and prayer, our spiritual senses become dull. But those who read Scripture regularly will learn to recognize His activity in their lives, because He always acts in accordance with His Word.

Eyes which are focused on the Lord open to a new perspective. Your faith will grow as you begin to discern His activity in your life. The joy and excitement of seeing His involvement in both big and small areas will motivate you to praise and thank Him, even in the hard times.

ClapTHANK YOU JESUS. THANK YOU NELLA FOR HIS WONDERFUL MESSAGE.  I REALLY NEEDED THIS. AGAIN THANK YOU.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:45pm
True; when He doesn't give what we request, we often think He isn't doing anything in our lives. But have you asked yourself that maybe what you asked is not what you need?
One could ask, in prayer, that God show them what is truly best for them. Perhaps that way not only you will see how He is working in your life, but you'll find what you truly need.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:06am
This is so true. Being aware, and always thankful
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply