Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 330>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:07am
Lovelife, whenever you read this girl please know I felt your pain. I went through the same bull last round. People in the chats were gunning for you and I was like yall just don't know how town that girl is. LOL

You get pissed the eff off when you're left out by yourself for so long.

Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:47am
lol whew when i thought hairdo was prossie
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:52am
oh ash

Yes this game was a welcomed distraction.

I have the flu, my throat is sore and im starting to feel it on my chest. i sound like a old lady named sadie or antonette that smoked cigs all her life.

yall made me forget for a while. lol

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:53am
@eden lol OMG! 

haha everytime ppl were gunning for me and they were so adamant i started to doubt them cuz im like if you are soo sure you would know im townie

this game really is a mind fucc! i didn't do a lot either but it was a good first experience imo
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:54am
eden when i got your pm i was soooooo happy that there was an alliance and it felt so good to start chatting it up

i started to get the feeling that i was missing out on something, i felt so left out cuz im like IM TOWNIE!! lol
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:41am
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Lovelife, whenever you read this girl please know I felt your pain. I went through the same bull last round. People in the chats were gunning for you and I was like yall just don't know how town that girl is. LOL

You get pissed the eff off when you're left out by yourself for so long.

ashbash, i hope everything is okay Hug

bd,

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:04am
I actually woke up on time today.
Spoken was the luckiest player in the game.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:14am
I agree with wonder. I think what messed us up was being role driven in the long run.

But what I really think what messed us up was the first vote. I think voting ITD first was a bad choice. I wanted sang or wuts out the first vote. I wanted us to get rid of all the leaders and big mouths

sang, wuts, lovelife, shady because their opinions were too strong.

I think our second big mistake was getting rid of cvs/the town fool. She was odd, but wasn't on my radar at first, but then she was brought up. She kept doing that damn LB sh*t, I thought she was the cop, because she did it to me first, then on a few pages me and wonderland was on.

I would say more, but I think that is the virgo in me. I tried to play as a mafia, like I did a townie....going with the majority instead of my instinct...initially.

I think I said something like, "coco's name keeps coming up, and I feel like she is sliding thru, like I've been sliding thru"Disapprove

I figured that whole eden/coco thing was a set-up when asked them if they thought ea other was maf and they both said no. Then wonder caught on later, but it was too late. I don't think maf knew what I was doing, or even the mods, because at one time someone asked if I was working for the townies. lol

Edited by nitabug - Dec 30 2012 at 4:22am
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:17am
yay we won!!!

townies won because I'm a good luck charm
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:21am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Yeah Bunny been effing everyone up with the blues clues arse!!! Soon as she post somthing everyone runs in here to see what she has to say then runs back to the read acting like they thought of the bright idea all by themselves.
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

everyone keeps talking about bandwagon playing, but aint the strategy to vote majority?

ivote:ismile. bunny in y'all head and aint even in the game. The hell? Its purely a coincidence that eden voted i smile and i did. if you look i eventually changed my vote to femme but then changed back to ismile. the town was going with her/hm, and i followed suit because we were choosing majority, no?

I am a valuable player. Since all we've done is kill off our own we must tread lightly. I haven't given anyone a reason to believe i am Mafia. 

And Mrs hairdo what the heck do you keep talking about me not being here. I am always here. Here more than spoken, sugaban, wutz, femme. are you kidding me?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 278279280281282 330>
  Share Topic