Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 273274275276277 326>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:36am
coco you really did the damn thang!!!!Clap
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:39am
I didn't mention anything about him during the game because I wanted to prove myself as town on my own but he was a very prominent part of the reason that I was absent.  I've dealt with death from an early age and I've know that he has attempted suicide in the past so I have been preparing myself.  I really hope that he pulls through and I have tried my damnest to make him happy but I know that once he leaves he will do as he pleases.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:39am
Embarrassed thanks tc 

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:41am
Cry
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:44am
As Far as Game play
I thought that Sang was perfect
Coco was so good that I doubted her after everyone else confirmed
I loved Eden I thought that it was good to keep a little suspicion on her
I really think that you guys did an excellent job
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:50am
ty ash.. 

i really enjoyed this game towards the end. it was like we were mafia (which i really liked being) we already had a pretty good idea of who was who but we were just causing confusion and trying to see how certain ppl would react, trying to make it seem like we were suspect of one another, trying to seem unsure just so we didnt get got, etc.. 

cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:54am
1st day I saw u in pm the same time as me ...that's when roles were announced and I checked u out again the 1st night... 2nd night I was checking others and saw Eden and then I saw crazy and urs and then I knew u both were special roles.   

I was planning on pm u and Eden to let u guys know I know but I wanted to wait it out. Unfortunately I was killed the next day...but oh well

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

Coco and Eden   I knew u were a special roles bc I would see u guys writing pms at the same time..and I knew one of u were the cop and had to of checked sang out.... Good job u guys

actually i was solo the first couple days.. 
i protected sang, but she didnt know who i was until like the 3rd time i saved her. if you saw me in pms it was probably to cr 

cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:57am
Using my phone I mean CR not crazy ...predictive text
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:58am
Even if I didn't do ish it still feel good to be a part of the first TOWN to defeat the Mafia.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:07am
Lovelife, whenever you read this girl please know I felt your pain. I went through the same bull last round. People in the chats were gunning for you and I was like yall just don't know how town that girl is. LOL

You get pissed the eff off when you're left out by yourself for so long.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 273274275276277 326>
  Share Topic