Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277278279 330>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:08am
lol no. I was in with the townies and was like, "I'll let wonder know. She'll vote with me." Everyone in there just knew you were town LOL

Nita played maf perfectly. Everything she said made sense and she didn't make strange, sudden moves.

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:09am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

its funny cus we KNEW it was down to love, wonder, suga, and nita.. 

and we were set on suga.. 
then we were thinking nita probably.. she was supposed to get investigated next. but when we were wrong about suga eden decided to investigate love.. 

initially i just mentioned suspecting wonderland to see who would bite and hop against her.. i didnt really think she was mafia cus she pushed us to vote for ismile when ppl started changing their minds.. but then when she reacted the way she did to my suspecting her i wasnt sure anymore.. 

sang was ready to pm and invite wonderland to the chat days ago.. i was like dont invite that ho.. she was like, "shes townie" lol 

Fck. That would've been awesome. I would've made time to be all up in that chat.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:11am
actually the more i think about it...when nita said don't waste a vote on spoken because she was gonna get dq'd anyway or something like that...my eyebrow raised.
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Nita really had me fooled

me too till the wonderland vote...then i was like...waaaaaaaaaaaait a second....LOL
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:12am

I knew coco Eden and sang were def towns for a fact but I had to put others on the list as well and my gut was wrong....but nite showed screen shots of other people and wonder I never saw u writing any pm so I just assumed u were a townie ...mafia u guys blended in great

Edited by cvzx - Dec 30 2012 at 12:15am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:12am
wonderland...why did you all get rid of jones?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:14am
mafia played a great game, I thought that MsHairdo and K_Camille were Maf.  Townies just had great strategy this game and that does not include me because I was so wrong lol.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:14am
lol ashbash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hug
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:15am
I think we just wanted to get rid of a good strategic player and hoped for the best. Didn't help us. I think we did do good at blending but bad at finding special roles which had us frustrated.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

lol no. I was in with the townies and was like, "I'll let wonder know. She'll vote with me." Everyone in there just knew you were town LOL

Nita played maf perfectly. Everything she said made sense and she didn't make strange, sudden moves.

yea, sang was sure which made me start to believe it..
especially when she was going for ismile.. but every time sang mentioned inviting her i was against it.. soooo glad she didnt. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:16am
ahhhh ok...i thought it may have had something to do with the "no silence" from that day...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277278279 330>