Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272273274275276 330>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:17pm
so eden were any of your investigations blocked?
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I changed Nita at 10:00.  2 hours ago.  I was gonna change eden & LL out, but decided to leave them in.  They were really convincing to me when I re-read
getcho life bunny
between pgs 125 - 140, I was really buying whatever yall were selling.  I said red & blacks were gonna be shuffled, but I added more red instead.  I said to myself, what harm can it do leaving u in red, better safe than sorry.  But yes, I was leaning towards ur innocence & LL.  read the pgs. 

The ONLY one that had me fooled completely was MsW
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:23pm
and why did yall vote
........nvmd.  I know
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:26pm
i think everyone played a good game, for the most part LOL
i feel happy about my suspect list
nita is the one that really tripped me out
i'm glad sang was not mafia. i felt mindf*cked for a second after voting off suga lol
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

welp, now im on the dark side.

i will say that the major problem the mafia had this game was that for a good portion we were playing like townies...as in, trying to identify special roles which were often shots in the dark.  too many special roles and scenarios.  trust me, it was much harder this way.

also...ill divulge more when its officially over.
its over.  say it with your chest
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:31pm
Yeah it was a fun game but I don't like being mafia

We were new plus we had all these new rules so we were mindfckig ourselves. I enjoyed bunny and others saying I was townie often though.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:31pm
and another thing, when TC asked me about coco & I knew she was a townie, I figured out towards the end that she had a role, but didn't know which one.  Eden I would have never guessed cuz I really thought that LL or BD had the other role.

You kept that under wraps well Eden.  Maybe THaT's why I was suspicious of u cuz I couldn't read u right away.   AND ANYONE that cast a shadow of doubt went into the red.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

so eden were any of your investigations blocked?
not at all.

only time i was voted for was just now with nita.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Yeah it was a fun game but I don't like being mafia

We were new plus we had all these new rules so we were mindfckig ourselves. I enjoyed bunny and others saying I was townie often though.
Embarrassed my lil list is why u got so farLOLHeart
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:33pm
Oh I was just going to say we also had a lot of busy ppl

Smile really was busy, femme really was busy, Nita really was buy, I was out a lot of times playing on my phone and tonight I really did crack my screen. We weren't as cohesive as we could've been. We all were extra analytical but not in the same room at the same time for extended periods.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272273274275276 330>