Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 330>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Bunny, I would die watching a game YOU would moderate. You'd probably be in there cussing the townies out LMAO.
CryI really wanna play because I think it would be fun as hell, but I'd have to find someone else to moderate.  Are there any takers?
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:58pm
It was wheel of fortuneEmbarrassed

there is no need to buy all them vowels when its clear as day
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:03pm
What's good witcha Hairdo?

And yes, I'm throwing out random names so no one better hold me to nothin'!LOL
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:04pm
nita better lose a vote or else coco is gonna go ape sh*t
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:06pm
lol
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:09pm
I agree CC

Hairdo ll and Wuts but I'm strongly leaning towards wuts first....

I used to be mafia and his moves look like something we would pull

Then there's ll she always comes close to being voted of but never is

And well hairdo she seemed to play the idk how to play game...five minutes later she was up to speed...but I could be wrong

Unity real townies mafia Will not want to vote with u esp if u get the right one.   

We have strength in numbers now!!!

[/QUOTE]

Edited by cvzx - Dec 29 2012 at 7:10pm
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:13pm
Nvm.  Just guesses. Embarrassed

Edited by K_Camille - Dec 29 2012 at 7:16pm
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:14pm
Let me clear one thing up before Bunny declare's me a liarShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

It wasn't Jeopardy. It was Wheel of Fortune.

Fussing at the town/peanut gallery:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

how yall gonna put that on him when u dont know if he's the dentist, doc, fool or reg townie?  Whoever the dentist is, is fuccin up the flow.  matter of fact, it may all be for the best

Then starts fussing at the tvShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.:

smh @ these ppl on wheel of fortune

undefined

Bunny be having me ROLLINGShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:16pm
that appears to be her hobby seducky.  heckling game players from the side lines....lol
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:18pm

It was wheel of fortuneEmbarrassed

there is no need to buy all them vowels when its clear as day

I knew you were gonna correct me even before seeing this post.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I was like, let me get it right cause Bunny gonna let me know. 

@ the bolded. Bunny you better play next time!Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. You be on point. Even when you miss the mark, you stand by your ish. 

I'm in tears.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 249250251252253 330>
  Share Topic