Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 221222223224225 326>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:07pm
yeah the "consistently" and "given warning" part thru me off too.  i thought maybe you recieved a warning pm or something...lol
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

plus, players go in the random thoughts threads and make similar comments (to what coco made in here) regarding the game as well...

it's just messy...
none of that would be allowed in my game.  Game talk only in mafia thread
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:10pm
i never received 1 warning, anywhere. 

but cami says that cr told her that i went into the game like, "i know im not supposed to be posting in here.. but..." when i really made a mistake with that and was like "my bad, i forgot im still silenced" 

and cami says that cr said that i posted a suspect list in here... 

among other things.. miscommunication and misunderstandings 
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:11pm
i see now cocopuffs. 
maybe cami should reread PMs. 
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:12pm
well bunny make your own game 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

plus, players go in the random thoughts threads and make similar comments (to what coco made in here) regarding the game as well...

it's just messy...

well the game talk by dead townies is allowed to offset the fact that dead mafia can still participate in the mafia chat and help them strategize.

but i don't think current players should talk about the game (in other threads) AT ALL outside of the the game thread...period.

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 29 2012 at 12:14pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:13pm

it's just messy...

well the game talk by dead townies is allowed to offset the fact that dead mafia can still participate in the mafia chat and help them strategize.

but i don't think current players should talk about the game AT ALL outside of the the game thread...period.

I like this idea now but it's still hard to block ppl from pming or whatever else.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I like this idea now but it's still hard to block ppl from pming or whatever else.

i think current players should be able to pm or chat with each other to form alliances...but i don't think they should be discussing the game in other threads...period.

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 29 2012 at 12:18pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:17pm
bunny should play mafia with her sons and husband. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:21pm

it's just messy...

but i don't think current players should talk about the game (in other threads) AT ALL outside of the the game thread...period.
dead ppl shouldn't be allowed to talk PERIOD.  townies or mafia

imo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon