Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 326>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:34am
Finally smoked one out !

Stay on track townies! Look at people who turned the tide from iSmile when I got knocked and the people who were still trying to sway y'all from iSmile this time.

There will definitely be some mafia among those names.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:34am
bunny, you listed like 11 ppl in your suspect list though.. half of the game. 

so you cant feel yourself for getting a few of the half of the game you suspected.. right. 
ijs. im not trying to argue with you this morning. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:41am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

bunny, you listed like 11 ppl in your suspect list though.. half of the game. 

so you cant feel yourself for getting a few of the half of the game you suspected.. right. 
ijs. im not trying to argue with you this morning. 
---------->

then you need not address me boo booSleepy.   rif  I said that disclaimer about many being red & ONLY 4 being mafia.  There are suspicious ppl AND there are ones I addressed individually.  ismile was one of them.  & you  really aint supposed to be talking.  It really defeats the purpose of being silenced when u still say everything u want in another thread.  Game talk should be off limits for u.  But this game is crooked with so many flaws.  I expected these flexible rules & loopholesSleepy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:47am
i havent said half of the things that i wanna say.. 

i didnt even answer babydolls question about why i think i was silenced, i told her to go back and read. so stop it.. 

i wish you would reveal your age... 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:49am
*drags coco out of the thread*
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

*drags coco out of the thread*
did u quit for real cuz idk if ur talkin sh*t & bluffing.  You posted after u said u quit .  ALSO CR didn't reveal ur role which leads me to believe ur lying
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:00am
Don't worry about me.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:06am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:11am
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas ismile was mafia.  didn't wuts say he wanted her out not shady?
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:03am
welp at least i can live my life without checking in with bhm. That shyt was stressful man while you trying to move at the same damn time. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 326>
  Share Topic