Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 330>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Belle bout to be offed by the peanut gallery. We c u & Eden.Stern SmileLOL
I'd rather eden go b4 belle tbh.  Then sang
Right? Eden is throwing me off by arguing with coco. It ain't that serious unless...LOL
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:10pm
during the mafia game but thats irrelevant... 

i have gotten into it with other ppl in these games.. wonderland, babydoll, you (bunny), and im sure others.. 
theyre all fine by me. 

-done with this convo. its making me feel retarded. 
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:49pm
isn't coco silenced?
is she allowed to be in here?

i hope we have a gunsmith next time.
can we pllleeaassseee have a gunsmith?

or maybe just a killer that can kill at daytime
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:54pm
man if ya'll don't stop bringing up ashbash. she made the ultimate power move and put that on her son. if she's lying then that is just down low and sad. i don't think she would do that to her own flesh and blood.

i bet nobody will put it on they mama that they townieStern Smile
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:27am
^LOL

I'm going to be asleep but I'm sure it will be hilarious overnight.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:44am

Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

Sleepy you really think voting based on sang's suspicions is a smart "strategy" especially when she already said that she won't be relaying info unless the cop found a guilty party LOL if cv wasn't gone.....

she still hasn't posted receipts, but y'all follow her blindly. i don't see what YOU do't understand.

i honestly don't care about the rest. you're still suspect until proven innocent.

Pause
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:50am
Unity

Edited by cvzx - Dec 29 2012 at 12:57am
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:56am
I see mafia don't know what to think right now ... It's real loud for some but real quite ...too quite fr others.

Misread that ll my bad

Edited by cvzx - Dec 29 2012 at 1:01am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:09am
Ugh...why am I up so early?! Those drinks were supposed to put me down til at least 11 lol. But since I'm up...

I'll be honest...I was kinda hoping to be mafia again this game.

But when I wasn't, I decided to put 100% in the game and try to be a townie on the townie team that would finally actually win (which could still happen).

But I can't lie...how much of a mindfukc would it be if Sang is mafia and pulled the strings the whole time LMAO?!

For the record, I don't think she is cuz I imagine she would have had at least one of the special roles she knows killed by now, unless its just an amazing plan to garner townie trust.

Now if Sang really is a townie, her plan for townies to win could work if her and the special roles survive til the end. That means they'll definitely know who's who and it won't be another Coco/Game 2 or Freedom/Game 3 moment at the end.

The only messed up part with her plan (assuming she really is townie) is because the cop has no positive mafia IDs, regular townies are expendable.

I guess that's cool as long as its for the greater good of the townies, but her plan is fukced if mafia starts to accurately pick off special roles.

The best way for her plan to work if she is truly townie, is for the cop to start getting positive hits and for the town to help her by actually weeding out mafia.

However, they can't do that following Sang's suspicions when she has no positive IDs at this point. They need to help each other.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:13am
yaaaaaaaaay

ismile was mafia! 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists