Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 326>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:40pm
Lmao @ the dentist. I didn't even know about that one
Thanks TC

Edited by ImThatDiva - Dec 27 2012 at 9:41pm
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:41pm
the game is dragging.  I'm going to sleep.  smh @ 22 players , shoulda had more, spite is a helluva drug
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:45pm
if the mob doesn't accidentally kill the fool, this will continue to drag on.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:49pm
townies need to threaten to kill cv and wuts. see who takes the bait and acts nonchalant. hopefully the fool wont read this idea and townies do. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:53pm
so far anyone who HAS tried to defend themselves can be eliminated from the fool prospect.  not to say those who have defended themselves aren't mob but the fool is getting in the way. 

gotta remember that the fool wants to be killed so he/she can win so he/she will not fight as hard/ if at all to defend themselves. 

Edited by noneyons - Dec 27 2012 at 9:54pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:57pm
and i think is safe to say that the fool is active in the thread because laying low does nothing for their chances of winning. they want to be voted off by townies.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

cvzx is barking up the wrong tree.  u need to focus on the absentees

player list:
  1. Coconess
  2. bellefemme
  3. cvzx
  4. ImThatDiva
  5. babydoll
  6. Ms_Wonderland
  7. ashbash
  8. shadylady
  9. Ms. Hairdo
  10. Eden
  11. lovelife
  12. sugabanana
  13. SpokenWord
  14. Femmemichelle
  15. Acaraway
  16. Gabi03
  17. Jonesable
  18. Possibly flowing?
  19. K_Camille
  20. wuts-rly-good
  21. Sang Froid
  22. Nitabug
  23. iSmile13
I will keep this list handy while I play on the sidelines.LOL
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:02pm
townies, watch who gets quiet all of a sudden. because the fool (who has been active in the thread i'm sure) could try to flip the script and lay low because i called them out.  i'm leaning toward cv or wuts.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:21pm
trying to figure out why cv would create a list of people she thinks are townies already. 

if she's the cop there's no way for her to know this soon (unless she's one of those overzealous rent-a-cops with a flashlight and no pistol taking her job too seriously lol).  

if she's regular townie she's jumping the gun (why the hell would you do this as a regular townie when your "safe" list could have mob on it? and why would you risk being so brazen as a regular townie when mob can off you for talking too much) and if she is the fool, she is creating chaos.

has she defended herself at all or is she just trying to rally people behind her? 

and wuts? smh. wtf wuts? wtf?

the fool is an assLOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:43am
Trying to figure out what Sang could tell folk after one night playing. Unless... *Inset chin scratch smiley gif*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 326>
  Share Topic