Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 326>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:01pm
actually, i came to another conclusion as well based on other evidence....but i will share that later...
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:03pm
anyway, as i have said previously during the other game there will always be little mishaps.  i don't believe they are intentional nor do i believe it really sways the "fairness" factor one way or the other...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 20 2012 at 12:04pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:04pm
jones, had the mods started completely from scratch and given out roles after new players were added, chances are you would not have been cop, i probably still would have been townie. 

Hell, maybe both us would have been mob. Who knows. 

I would have had the upper hand had I not jumped the gun and mentioned that I was townie before I was mob. But I can't get into that much right now. 

But that didn't happen so you did have the upper hand. I don't know how you can't see this.

TC even mentioned mods starting from scratch before the game started. I'll look it up in a minute.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:05pm
Ia that mishaps are apart of the game.
Just make the rules and just let the ppl go crazy
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:08pm
from tc on page 20 of the mafia thread.

Quote also, not sure if this is actually the case or not...because i was sleep during the initial discussions but i don't think it is a good idea to add additional players (after all the other roles have already been assigned).  this is a huge advantange to mafia, imo, because they know who is NOT the cop or doc...

probably would be better to just randomly reassign everything once all players are identified...just my 2 cents...

she thought it would have been an advantage to the mafia which it could have my back hadn't been against the wall the whole time and I'd caught it before jones did. which would have been UNFAIR.

CR quoted TC on the same page in the mafia thread.

Quote Yeah, this is actually a good idea. I will reassign the roles once (if) we get 25 players. If not, Ill still reassign a little before we play.

Just calling it like I see it. gotta be careful not to say to much though....

Edited by noneyons - Dec 20 2012 at 12:11pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:09pm
sometimes decisions have to made on the fly accoordingly.  this is with anything.

improvement is a continual process....
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

No Bunny. That's not how the game was meant to be played. It was meant for the mafia to know each other. and no one else to know anything.
ok, I just looked at various links & no where could I find that,  can u give me a link that says specials cant work together?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

sometimes decisions have to made on the fly accoordingly.  this is with anything.

improvement is a continual process....
Lamp
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:11pm
Nah I don't agree with that when it comes to rules of a game,
Changes can be made after completion not during.
If at the start of the game you don't like the rules then don't participate.

But anyways I still like the game as a whole and had fun

Edited by jonesable - Dec 20 2012 at 12:12pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Nah I don't agree with that when it comes to rules of a game,

Changes can be made after completion not during.

If at the start of the game you don't like the rules then don't participate.

But anyways I still like the game as a whole and had fun

and if something comes up that you DON'T have clear cut rules for? then what?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 326>
  Share Topic