Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 326>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:10am
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

and for the record, if gabi saw herself on the hotseat, she should have changed her vote from wrg to coco just to break the tie.  I think she was playing with emotion instead of using the numbers to her advantage.  She shot herself in the foot with her own vote

BEAST

no i don't feel I did, I saw no reason to vote coco but I saw valid reason to vote for wrg. The whole coco thing happened as I was leaving and I wasn't going to change my vote then go through justifying why while I was trying to drive. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Lol y'all should chill on the last names of the list.

I really do believe they are townies.

Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:10am
Townies never vote the way they should...but this next vote should be easy af Lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:12am
*c'mon son gif at bunny* Brahh....
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:18am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

*c'mon son gif at bunny* Brahh....
AS proven last game, but like I was saying, its all about the numbers.  she was going off principle, where as if she went with the direct person who was taking the heat off her (coco) she would still be there

@ gabi what was ur good reason for voting him
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:33am
How much can we say in this thread in regards to *current* players? Not sure since townies lurk.

But Bunny IA...Gabi was a noob...and most noobs seem to stand firm in "not following the crowd" Lol...its cute...but they usually get axed quick Lol....but my comment was moreso in response to you badgering CR...I'm sure you know the answer, so stop it Lol
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:04am
Lol bd says I fuked the town by giving them two positive ids and a large list of known townies.

And I told them that TC was a townie.

And I gave a lot of hints.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 20 2012 at 1:05am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:07am
Had I not talked sang and Non would still be in the game.

Smh
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:11am
Besides voting for coco how could I have saved myself? Folks seemed bent on voting me off. This game is fun but its exhausting.
wuts-rly-good View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wuts-rly-good Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:17am
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Besides voting for coco how could I have saved myself? Folks seemed bent on voting me off. This game is fun but its exhausting.
the only way to save yourself was to vote coco. So why didn't u take that opinion? What was your good reason for voting me out
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:26am
DAMN YALL COULDNT SEN A Brotha A PM THO? I WANTED TO PLAY.

*GOES TO WORK WITH A SENSE OF DESPAIR AND LONGING*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 326>
  Share Topic