Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 330>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:26am
fine. But do yall agree that this needs to be tweaked? 

If i was being an ass i'd say i suspect when jones asked if i was mob and yall said you couldn't tell her yet, yall PMed her laughing your asses off because "guess what jones? Noneyons wasn't mafia last night but she is now! You win!!!!" lucky gal

but i'm niceSleepyBig smile

Edited by noneyons - Dec 19 2012 at 12:27am
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:30am
all i ask is that you guys admit that this should be tweaked. is that asking too much?
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:31am
No I don't agree. I will continue to select randomly because that's what I feel is the fairest to everyone.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:32am
i give up. no more speaking from the dead
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:52am
*Eats popcorn*

Juicy game so far! It's like reading a soap opera.Thumbs Up
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:24am
Yooo. I just read the 1st pages if this thread! Lmao!
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:58am
tc is a snake. i can feel it

jr.
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:39am
I see some are playing this game very well... But u need to not be so agressive. Mafia should really have the upper hand but some of u are far to vocal and others to quiet or pop up at the most obvious times.

Townies posting patterns are ur friend, research for cools, there out there! Keep vocalizing ur ideas esp now in the beginning

Some of y'all are playing the hell out of this game .

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 9:02am
aight lil sheep, lab rats, & birds. I am about to conduct my clinical study on all participants. I will tests hypotheses, make observations, see how my subjects react to certain stimuli, draw up charts, cross reference it with my notes, then make my lists after I check it twice. No stone will be unturned. My lists are as follows
mafia

townie

confused with good intentions

confused with bad intentions

horrible actors

they need to get rid of _____ for the greater good of the game.

After I am done with my clinical study, I will converse with CVZX in a rendezvous. I am also feeling Ash Bash's vibes & may have her join in on our sessions. The results will not be immediately known by the public. But we will confirm if our conclusions & outcomes are accurate without getting townies in trouble.
This was a public announcement, the announcement is now adjourned.
BEAST
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 9:35am
It's definitely better from the sidelines. I already have hunches of who I think is maf...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 330>