Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 330>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:02am
i don't think this was on purpose cr. But how can anyone not agree that jones had the upperhand? She asked if i was mafia last night. I was not. I was townie.
She asked again today and mods confirmed I was (probably before I even knew i was)
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:05am
The thing is, if jones is a cop, she has the right to ask about whoever she wants, which would automatically give her the upperhand eventually. It's just part of the game.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:07am
I totally get that cr. But when the random generator pulled up my name, i think it would have been more fair and balanced if you guys had chosen someone else since jones was already suspicious of me when i was townie. 

If i had been still townie, jone's guess would have been wrong and she would have had to gun for someone else.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:09am
I have to chose whoever the selector picks.  You just happened to be the one it landed on. If it landed on you and I chose someone else, That wouldn't be honest.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:14am
And the funny thing is, if Im honest, people get mad... If Im not honest people will also get mad. What am I supposed to do? This is why I didn't want to mod mafia after the second time. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:18am
no one would have known if you randomly chose someone else after my name popped up to be mob.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:21am

Just because no one wouldn't have known doesn't make it right none. I try to be honest and I'm going to do what's right regardless. I know you didn't want to get voted off.. But I can't say Im going to chose randomly, and not actually do it. That's just not right.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:21am
this is why i kept drilling jones about when she first suspected me. she confirmed her suspicions were last night. when i was townie. 

but i'ma leave it alone though. i know this was not on purpose. just something that needs to be tweaked in the next game imo
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:22am
do yall use a generator for the names? 
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:24am
None honey...You died,you dead and u aint nevaaaaaaaaa comin back...please leave CR alone.Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 330>