Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 330>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:32pm
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh None's where my belt! I gotta work in the morning. Guuuuuuuuuurl! Guh. GERLShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

undefined
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:39pm

samone, flowing & imthatdiva next

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:40pm
Oooooooooooooooh!!!! 

Nones you ain't sh*t booLOLAngry 

I gotta go to bed. Feel free to share your last words or copy n paste em in here. 

Smdh. Uh huh. I see y'all. Uh huh. 

I'm going to bed. Great game townies. Great game Mafioso. 

This game got off to an interesting start. 

Something is still mad fishy. 

Townies go with y'all gut.

Member', Nini right nipple lead her in the right direction one game.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:46pm
Townies be of good cheer!

Mafioso killed off AshBash in an attempt to find the good Dr.Geek

Pure speculation...for the record. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I really wonder WHY certain posters are going against jones.  That should be a RED flag to all u townies.  & Ashbash is making the most sense right now
oh WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! CryCryCryCry

DId I inadvertly get you sprayed up Ash???  of all the ppl, I trusted u the most.  You had all the brains & logic.  The mafia is gonna take out all the smarties & leave in all the dummies to confuse the townies.  Good night cruel world. Ouch I am going to sleep & will only name drop in pms to cvzx.  I can't stand to see another strong townsman go!!!Cry
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:53pm
soooo, i'm drained after fighting for my life for the past couple of hours but when i said everything is not always what it seemed, i was not bullsh*tting. 

I was townie last night. How did I know? Because I was not assigned a role.

This morning around 11 am, i logged on to discover I was no longer townie but a member of the beloved famHeart

I guess because someone dropped out or other people were added. not sure why exactly but i was content being a townie in plesentville (until i was introduced to my family of course)

Jones mentioned that she asked mods if i was mafia last night around 10 pm. Again, i was NOT mafia last night.  She said that mods told her they couldn't reveal that until the game officially started so apparently she asked again this morning. Again, i was townie last night, this morning I was mob. 

It was an uphill battle for me from then on because jones' guess was right, NOT AT FIRST, but this morning. 

I'm tired. If yall have questions let me know.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:53pm
Stern Smile
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:55pm
and this was of no fault of jones. She didn't know i was townie last night only to wake up on the other side of town. I think it was a glitch in the system but i wish mods had randomly chosen someone else to be mod since jones was already on my trail. 

no blame to anyone. but like i said, i was fighting an uphill battle
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:57pm
oh & b4 I go.  It'll  be wise not to waste an inquiry on the obvious. Just kill samone & ask about SOMEONE ELSE

sweet dreams lovely ladies of bhm
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:58pm
Noneyons I think you feel that I have been unfair to you which is not the case. 

I chose the last mafia member (you) completely randomly. When the selector chose your name, It would have been VERY unfair of me to give it to anyone else then the person who the selector landed on. Therefore I did what was right and gave it to you. 

Jones has the upper hand because she is a smart player. Not because I gave it to her.

Either way, you still don't know the whole story.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 330>