Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 326>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:52am
can we please discuss all of this once the game has come to an end?  PLEASE!!!!!
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

And yall need to be quiet! Dead mofos should stay that way.

I knew I was done as soon as ms. rent-a-cop declared me maf

Still love you though boo Big smile

i did go back and forth with my belief in you being mafia...for the first two days i didn't really think so but you kept trying to draw attn on me so i threw it back.  all i did was come in the thread and crack a joke..."killers always return to the scene of the crime" and you went on a crusade talkin about my posting style was weird!  Then you kept wanting to work against us like we werent on your side as a townie.  you was going all types of rogue.  you voted with us but you spoke out against us.  off with your head. Dead
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:52am
yeah, i don't think we should be "helping" the townies.
because a lot of the time [minus the slips in here] 

y'all advice is wrong. even though y'all have "clarity"
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:52am
y'all acting like you werent at an advantage is ludicrous. 

all the past games.. we looked for someone we could trust to pm and strategize.. yall already knew 5 ppl for sure and yall were in pms plotting. 

-not about to get into a big thing about this though.. it is what it is. im not and was never mad about it, next game will be more fun. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

TC I'll have no problems discussing openly once this is done.

But I know you guys aren't talking about disrespectful with all the back-and-forth whining going on up in here Sleepy

placeholder post...becaue i NEED to address this.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

because we're all still guessing...especially when a lot of people weren't speaking up.  with the clarity we had that 5 of us definitely weren't it and having it confirmed by the MOD, other townies should've been trying to connect to strategize and weren't.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:56am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i did go back and forth with my belief in you being mafia...for the first two days i didn't really think so but you kept trying to draw attn on me so i threw it back.  all i did was come in the thread and crack a joke..."killers always return to the scene of the crime" and you went on a crusade talkin about my posting style was weird!  Then you kept wanting to work against us like we werent on your side as a townie.  you was going all types of rogue.  you voted with us but you spoke out against us.  off with your head. Dead

TBH your original post was... weird. But I went against you so hard because Sang (who I was sure was maf) was right behind you all the way giving you handclaps. Then wuts-rly-good who was super ghost popped up randomly behind you too.

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:56am
I feel like everyone (Townies and mafia) killed off the loud ones first. The ones who made the game interesting. 

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Dec 21 2012 at 11:57am
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:57am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

because we're all still guessing...especially when a lot of people weren't speaking up.  with the clarity we had that 5 of us definitely weren't it and having it confirmed by the MOD, other townies should've been trying to connect to strategize and weren't.

i know, but people be in HERE thinking their word is law and shiznit.
like i said, minus any slips from dead mafia... there really hasn't been any help coming from here. 
or at least the townies shouldn't pay attention to it. 

that wasn't clarity, you guys got it straight out of the horses mouth. LOL
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

placeholder post...becaue i NEED to address this.

LESSDODISTHEN! LOL

FTR I don't think the game was boring because of anything to do with mods. The people there are just...Sleepy Plus, you guys took the entire game off the board Sleepy Most got to just watch votes, that's why people left have nothing to go off of now Ermm

But I will hold further comment until the end.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 326>
  Share Topic