Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 326>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:20pm
lol. Bunny, for someone who isn't playing, you serious drain all the energy out of me. what's your question?
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:21pm
also i think it is already pretty clear to the mafia know who the fab 5 are.  mafia will pick the remaining fab 5  off each night night vote regardless at this point!  the town needs to stand united with them if they are to have a chance.
go townies!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 20 2012 at 4:26pm
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

lol. Bunny, for someone who isn't playing, you serious drain all the energy out of me. what's your question?

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDead

^that was me dying.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I went balls to the wall by postin a lot b/c i knew my time was limited anyway.

yes you did baby gurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap
we all knew our time was going to be limited.   it was the only way tho!
sacraficed for the good of the town!!!!!!
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDead

^that was me dying.
I'd like to know if after the mafia is killed are they still allowed in the chat to have input on the decision making?  Like whoever the next kill , will it be decided by the remaining 2only or is nini, nony, & coco gonna give their 2 cents behind the scenes?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

I went balls to the wall by postin a lot b/c i knew my time was limited anyway.

yes you did baby gurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap
we all knew our time was going to be limited.   it was the only way tho!
sacraficed for the good of the town!!!!!!

what do you think about BD switching her vote to coco when I asked her?  Do you think she's clear?
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:28pm
they can say who they want out, I've been pretty lenient about that on the mafia and townie side. (A lot of townies have been giving hints in this thread and rts). The dead people don't make the decisions though.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:29pm
I wasn't vocal.....?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:29pm
perhaps....i need to check something real quick tho...brb
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:32pm

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

this explains a lot of why coco, Noneyons, & nini were all for that bogus tie breaker

exactly...it was clearly impossible for coco not to be mafia yet get votes to create a tie.  she didn't even work for the numbers that appeared.  yes, some people stuck to gabi originally but not all.

You keep sayin this but the tie wa not 3 to 3.. It was 7 to 7.. Which means 5 ppl who weren't mafia were on my side

And I'm not tryna act like no one could have possibly pegged me but I know I wasn't on lists except TCs. You said something wasn't right about me but u never voted or tried to get ppl to vote for me Til itd did so u wasn't pressed about me

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 326>
  Share Topic