Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Watch What Happens Live! The Real Townies of BHM.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 326>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

how about you guys go back to your earlier list, and see who is still here and still a suspect?
everyone on my list is now gone honestly.
Honestly???   Stop the lies.  Ur list for the past couple of days has been the K's K Camille & Positive K.  THEY ARE STILL THERE!!  Even as early as this morning you STILL yappin about posK.  I'm gon go head & use that word....... BITTER!  yes ur bitter cuz ur still holding a grudge from the last game.

But know THIS  he got rid of u cuz you got rid of the Doc.  You got rid of the doc hastily & foolishly off of some "hey u popped out of no where, u must be mafia stuff"  and all ur other guesses were wrong too.  It really did look like you were playing for the other side the way u killed ur own with friendly fire.  I don't fault him for getting rid of you, because it made all the sense at the time.  But you miss thing, you need to let it go & move forward.  FOR REAL

Edited by Bunnyahh - Dec 20 2012 at 10:34am
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:35am
lmaoooo @ miss thang.  bunny you are tooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:36am
Mzmee I'm glad you see.
Me and the town could have had a beautiful thing going .

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:39am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Mzmee I'm glad you see.

although i desperately wanted to believe you, i actually had a very logical reason for doubting you.  i'll share later...
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:47am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Mzmee I'm glad you see.

I'm just mad I saw when it was too late. When you jumped out the bag like "I'm the cop" I was like oh haaayle no, wft is this ish, she is DEF mafiaLOL.

But it was you being a good cop putting your life on the line for the good of the townCry. You also played a hell of a game.

If you and Samone worked together, this would have been a bomb ass game.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:56am

why is everyone changing their vote?

i think i'm bout to change my vote to jamcaygirl.
all ur cluelessness & going against the grain is not appreciated.  If u read the thread YOU'D KNOW whats going on.  On top of that the sad part is u said u read or is catching up.  How all the obvious thing fly pass ur eyes is beyond me.  You must have studied under Samone
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:58am
lol@ bunny
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:58am
TOWNIES...DO NOT POST AFTER THE NIGHTTIME POST IS MADE

be very careful!  all votes are crucial moving forward.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:00am
lmaooooooooooo @ the dr kratchett mafia game handbook...LOLDead
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:04am
nooo not coco!!! i think she's a townie tbh.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 326>
  Share Topic