Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Washington Wizard Jason Collins says he is Gay...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Washington Wizard Jason Collins says he is Gay...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 6:40am
If homosexuality had many factors, why do you harp on the molestation angle?
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:37pm
I saw the ex-girlfriend on Piers Morgan she seemed really cool with him being gay. And she did not seem the least bit upset that he wasted 8 years of her life. She continues to wish him well.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

I saw the ex-girlfriend on Piers Morgan she seemed really cool with him being gay. And she did not seem the least bit upset that he wasted 8 years of her life. She continues to wish him well.

after 8 years....she HAD to know. 

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 3:43pm
was this posted:
ironic that he was to speak on bullying.

Church Bullies Then Cancels Anti-Bullying Speaker – LeRoy Butler

LeRoy ButlerI don’t like LeRoy Butler because he used to play football.  I don’t follow sports and I never heard of him before but, Now I have huge respect for him!

A few days ago he sent this tweet.

Jason Collins is an NBA player and came out gay.  Since I don’t pay attention to sports, I had no idea that this would be big new but apparently, he is the first (to come out).  Well, LeRoy Butler sent a nice little tweet to show his support.  No problem, right, RIGHT?

Wrong!

He was scheduled to give a anti-bullying presentation at a Wisconsin church and they had a problem with what he did.  So, what is a good christian to do…. that’s right they tried to bully him.

They told him that if he wanted to collect his fee of $8,500 he must take down the tweet, apologize and ask for gOd’s forgiveness.

“If you ask for forgiveness and remove the tweet and you say something to the effect that you don’t congratulate (Collins), then we’ll let you do the engagement and get the speaker’s fee…”

LeRoy did the right thing – he said NO!  He also pointed out that they had a contract.  The church replied….

“…check the moral clause.”

Maybe, this church better check their moral clause.  He did the right thing but then he took it another step.

“This is a form of bullying, what you’re doing. You’re trying to get me to do something I don’t want to do,” Butler said.  “He disagreed, and I said, ‘We agree to disagree,’ and he said ‘No, I’m right and you’re wrong.’ “

That’s it!  I am right!  The pastor has the TRUTH.  The law does not matter, the contract does not matter, decency does not matter.  It does appear that the church did call later and thank him for not releasing the church name.  Cowards!  If they have the truth – why hide!  They should step up and announce they did it.  C’mon – I dare ya!

eta: I just realized his tweet didn't post up there. I added it.

Edited by PurpleHaze - May 03 2013 at 4:45pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 3:52pm
SMH....I wish he released the name of the church. Let them feel the shame for what they did.

Edited by BBpants - May 03 2013 at 3:52pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 3:54pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 4:03pm
this man is getting on my nerves. now he's gone do an interview with oprah. it aint that serious, dude
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 4:09pm
Really isn't that serious. He is not a high profile player, and may not even be picked up next season due to his mediocre career. siddown somewhere.
Marmonette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Marmonette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 4:13pm
If I was him I would not siddown somewhere. I would go on Oprah too.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 4:15pm
The media is making money off of his expense. Why can't he do the same?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>