Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Washington Wizard Jason Collins says he is Gay...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Washington Wizard Jason Collins says he is Gay...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>

Author
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 1:18pm
I would bet right now that America has the most Pedipholies world wide
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I would bet right now that America has the most Pedipholies world wide

that's human nature.  you can't stop pedophilia or other sexual deviances(whatever you deem them to be) no matter what the laws say...however, the healthiest societies have a big dose of civil liberties.  since when does oppression work?  

i don't understand your correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia...if anything, i would guess that more pedophilia and child molestation goes on in countries where sexuality is repressed.  a lot of those countries have low ages of consent and women lacking the legal recourse.  how many little girls and boys are being raped in the middle east?  how do laws barring homosexuality stop that?

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 30 2013 at 1:26pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

I kinda agree with Sang. People treat being gay like the new fashion trend around here. If somebody came out the reaction would be, "Oh, you too?" I think it's only important because the people themselves make it so dramatic, but that could be my personal surroundings speaking.
I think Homosexuality is socialized/ and nurtured by enviorment and young people today are being pressured into this lifestyle like NEVER before~Ouch look at the stories of these little boys who are so called TRANS-gendred they didnt even have a choice its their parents who have impressed their values onto their children 2 year old boys can't buy clothing!
Transgender JAZZ! I know some people are going to say this is not the same but it is the same... Gender roles and Sexuality are socialized! Look at other countries where  Gays are outlawed does it mean that there are less Gays in that country, yes because its not a vaule that is honored or even accepted

Wooooooow....

That doesn't mean there are less gays in those countries. Probably means you have more miserable people, having to hide and suppress who they are so that they aren't harassed, threatened, or worse.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:28pm
i just found out that the fiance he spent 8 yrs with was white....welp.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:47pm
oh ok
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

was she fat?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

was she fat?

no...so that theory fails this time. LOL

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:58pm
8 years? I wonder if she knew early on and she was his cover...

I hope that's the case.Ouch
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:59pm

I would be so pissed. I would probably have killed that man.

Edited by SweetNovember* - Apr 30 2013 at 2:59pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I would be so pissed. I would probably have killed that man.

me too...that deserves serious monetary compensation.  here's the story:

The woman who was once engaged to NBA star Jason Collins tells TMZ, she had NO CLUE he was gay at the time of their relationship ... in fact, she only found out last weekend ... and she was floored.

Carolyn Moos (who played a few seasons in the WNBA) dated Collins for seven years and was engaged to him until they broke up in 2009 ... after Collins pulled the plug on their wedding.

Carolyn tells TMZ, she never once suspected he was gay, so the news is shocking. She says Collins eventually revealed everything last weekend -- just days before his big announcement -- and said that his homosexuality was the real reason he ended things with her.

At the time of their breakup, Carolyn says Jason gave a bunch of BS reasons for calling it quits ... and she could never understand what went wrong, until now.

Carolyn -- who's back on the hunt for Mr. Right -- tells us, "It's very emotional for me as a woman to have invested 8 years in my dream to have a husband, soul mate, and best friend in him. So this is all hard to understand."

She adds, "I care about [Jason] tremendously and only want the best for him. I want Jason to be happy for a lifetime and stay true to who he really is, inside and out."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2RylF4vBH 
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>