Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Washington Wizard Jason Collins says he is Gay...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Washington Wizard Jason Collins says he is Gay...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 1:44am
It would be different but better?
I doubt it

I know of atheists who are uneasy with homosexuality even without the religious context..

Edited by jonesable - Apr 30 2013 at 1:49am
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 1:56am
I'm sure we will be fine without it.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 2:33am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

f*ck all that bible sh*t. The world would be a better place without religion or these snooty judging ass "christians".

Anyway...I'm hungry Disapprove

aww stfu w/ your whining alreadySleepy, people have judged before all religions and will continue to do so.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 3:44am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

f*ck all that bible sh*t. The world would be a better place without religion or these snooty judging ass "christians".

aww stfu w/ your whining alreadySleepy, people have judged before all religions and will continue to do so.

Umm..lick on my nuts to your first comment. Please and thank you. And it's not only about judgement. It's more than that.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 4:08am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

When I was younger I dated women. I even got engaged. I thought I had to live a certain way. I thought I needed to marry a woman and raise kids with her. I kept telling myself the sky was red, but I always knew it was blue.

Well, I'm glad he decided to stop wasting women's time.

SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 4:15am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Obama called to congratulate him?

Ummm hot mess...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 4:49am

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Umm..lick on my nuts to your first comment. Please and thank you. And it's not only about judgement. It's more than that.
I'm curious as to what else? Dogma isn't restricted to just religious beliefs so there would still be that. Scarcity would still exist so would wars to control those resources. It certainly wouldn't be an automatic harmonious society. Whatever else the prevailing belief is would just take hold

Edited by jonesable - Apr 30 2013 at 4:52am
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

I kinda agree with Sang. People treat being gay like the new fashion trend around here. If somebody came out the reaction would be, "Oh, you too?" I think it's only important because the people themselves make it so dramatic, but that could be my personal surroundings speaking.
I think Homosexuality is socialized/ and nurtured by enviorment and young people today are being pressured into this lifestyle like NEVER before~Ouch look at the stories of these little boys who are so called TRANS-gendred they didnt even have a choice its their parents who have impressed their values onto their children 2 year old boys can't buy clothing!
Transgender JAZZ! I know some people are going to say this is not the same but it is the same... Gender roles and Sexuality are socialized! Look at other countries where  Gays are outlawed does it mean that there are less Gays in that country, yes because its not a vaule that is honored or even accepted
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

I kinda agree with Sang. People treat being gay like the new fashion trend around here. If somebody came out the reaction would be, "Oh, you too?" I think it's only important because the people themselves make it so dramatic, but that could be my personal surroundings speaking.
I think Homosexuality is socialized/ and nurtured by enviorment and young people today are being pressured into this lifestyle like NEVER before~Ouch look at the stories of these little boys who are so called TRANS-gendred they didnt even have a choice its their parents who have impressed their values onto their children 2 year old boys can't buy clothing!
Transgender JAZZ! I know some people are going to say this is not the same but it is the same... Gender roles and Sexuality are socialized! Look at other countries where  Gays are outlawed does it mean that there are less Gays in that country, yes because its not a vaule that is honored or even accepted

this is one of the most ignorant things i've ever read here.

it is best to outlaw homosexuality and live in a society where gender roles are strictly enforced to the point of abuse, rape, murder, and suppress sexuality in a way that means continued homosexuality(yes, the numbers would be the SAME) in an underground way where it's dangerous and often times sex slaves, often children are the victim...that sounds like a great society...kind of sounds like America and Europe not too long ago as well as many countries presently.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 1:17pm
all the things you mentioned are going on right NOW! and its because are wolrd has become demoralized not because we are more accepting of peoples so called diffrences!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>
  Share Topic