Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Washing your hands in the kitchen sink?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:47am
I think the op asked a legit question. I know people who dont like for you to wash your hands in the sink. I just never bothered to ask why.
Sponsored Links

Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Y'all wash chicken in the sink right?

Never!!!Dead

Stainless steel bowl and colander with the tiny legs or a stand at the bottom. Tongue
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

I don't see the problem Smh some ppl be taking this picky ish too far

Yes, like people who wanna start making you take your shoes off when you come in and their carpet already lookin like hell. What If I prefer to keep my socks or bare feet safe from your floor?

Japanese do this but at least have the decency to give you guest slippers. Smile
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:33am
half of yall can't even boil water correctly, so I can see why u wouldn't find fault in washing ur hands in the kitchen sink. those who really throw down in the kitchen wouldn't allow someone to come in off the streets from a hard days work and wash their filthy hands where food gets prepared.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Soratachi Soratachi wrote:

Never!!!Dead

Stainless steel bowl and colander with the tiny legs or a stand at the bottom. Tongue

Huh? Where is this being done and where do you put the water when you're done
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:35am
they take their nasty kitchen chicken water to the toilet? lol

@jason... shuddup.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:36am
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

half of yall can't even boil water correctly, so I can see why u wouldn't find fault in washing ur hands in the kitchen sink. those who really throw down in the kitchen wouldn't allow someone to come in off the streets from a hard days work and wash their filthy hands where food gets prepared.

*preach gif*
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:36am
What if you're in the kitchen already? You're going way out your way to go to the bathroom. Some people would make more sense saying this if their bathroom had the appropriate essentials for washing your hands. But I can't wash my dirty hands over your already dirty dishes?
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Soratachi Soratachi wrote:

Never!!!Dead

I can't see you cleaning an actual big full chicken or turkey in a bowl.

I clean the sink and then put the bird in the sink to clean that. Then clean the sink again. I need water to run through that bird, the bloody water after cleaning the inside has to run out into the drain
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:41am
Scenario:
So you come in from work. You rode all kinds of nasty ass public transportation.
You have dinner to prep.
You heifers mean to tell me that you gonna
1. wash your hands in the kitchen sink
2. disinfect with bleach
3. then wash your chicken/veggies/etc in that same sink minutes later
4. then have to re-bleach your sink?

Sounds like more work than to walk your lazy behind 10 ft to the bathroom to wash your hands
And i hope yall know that bacteria eventually become resistant to certain chemicals/substances after a while if its used too often.

Edited by eanaj5 - Jan 06 2013 at 11:42am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 27>
  Share Topic