BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Washing your hands in the kitchen sink?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:35am
lol.
Sponsored Links

Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:58am
Did OP ever say why she finds if nasty???
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:25am
I am with EPIT if there is bleach what is the friggin problem?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:57am
I guess this can tie in with the Off limits Comedy thread:

I worked as a clothing sorter and we had a break room. Everybody brought their own lunch so we didn't really use the sink much but it was there. So me and a group of ladies were sitting at a table closest to the sink when a co-worker came in a blew his nose into the sink. He ran some water then grabbed his lunch.

I was so uncomfortable that I started to laugh..it was a WTF laugh. One woman was giving the guy a death stare the other kept asking what was going on because tears were rolling down my face and the woman was so enraged she couldn't speak.

Kitchen sink I'll wash my hands in but I would never get water out of a bathroom faucet. Strange I know but it is just a tick I have.

Edited by Prazol60 - Jan 06 2013 at 2:58am
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:25am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

if im cooking and im cooking with eggs, i am  not supposed to wash my hands in the kitchen sink? so im supposed to spread e.coli? man--yall are dumb.
THIS to the 100th powah!
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:32am
i always thought it was a white thing 'not to wash hands when preparing food in the kitchen for any reason'

i wonder if the people who don't wash their hands don't rinse their plates after washingDead
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:55am
I just finished watching the movie Compliance based on the real life story of a teenaged McDonald's employee who was illegally strip searched at her job, authorized by her manager who received a call about customer theft. The call was a prank from some oddball freak. 

I was thinking to myself..."who could be that stupid?"

Then I read the post and realized that there seems to be endless possibilities.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:03am
The issue isn't washing your hands in the kitchen at all

Its coming into the kitchen to wash your hands instead of the bathroom or the laundry room

Like the blowing nose thing, that should be done in the bathroom not the kitchen

Y'all stressing the bleach out, making it work harder than it has to LOL

But seriously did he bleach the sink after blowing his nose, does everyone else bleach the handles and faucet much less the sink before they use it?  It's just better to leave bathroom germs to the bathroom and come into the kitchen with clean hands even if you rewash them

I use papertowel on public faucet handles, doors etc and never rest anything in the sink to cut down mingling with people's germs

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:17am
Btw I love bleach, its the cleaner I use... I use it straight in a spray bottle, let it sit and then rinse.  I'll use fabuloso after for the scent

I use clorox wipes at work etc or to wipe down my phone, tablet, let's, shoes, purse, door handles stuff like that

I don't doubt bleach but to me it can't replace/negate practices like keeping certain types of washing to certain sinks ... Something like cross contamination practices for meat

Its a personal preference thing I guess

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:33am
It's fine for me. The sink is dirty anyway majority of the time and has dirty dishes. My trini ex thought it was disgusting and I thought he was crazy. I couldn't wash my dirty hands at the kitchen sink that was FULL of dirty ass dishes and needed cleaning bc I was washing my dirt on the dishes yet he had no towels to dry your hands after you washed them in the bathroom, so they'd just get dirty again touching the doorknob to get out. Smh

Besides you can clean meat off at the kitchen sink which then needs to be gone over with a clorox wipe,baking soda and boiling water, yet you can't wash your hands?

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jan 06 2013 at 5:40am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style