BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Washing your hands in the kitchen sink?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i never like wearing gloves when washing the dishes...i can never 'feel' the grime

that's why I wear them.....so I can't feel the grime.LOL

truuue.LOLLOL but this is why i avoid washing dishes. my nails are nice and long ever since mre and i figured this out
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

I don't see the problem Smh some ppl be taking this picky ish too far

Yes, like people who wanna start making you take your shoes off when you come in and their carpet already lookin like hell. What If I prefer to keep my socks or bare feet safe from your floor?

girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i went to a "dinner party" the other night with the bf.  it was at one of his friends new lady friends house.  first of all...when i met him there...and we walked up to the house this heffa was outside in 20 degree weather goo goo gagaing a stray catStern Smile 

then as soon as i walk thru the door she demanded that i take off my 4 inch thigh high boots.  and i look around to see a 100 sqft patch of dusty looking wall to wall carpet.  i looked at my guy like...is this some kind of twisted joke.  am i being punked????!!!!!  AngrySleepyStern Smile

to top it all off she had this big azz xmas tree that took up 1/4 of that small azz patch o carpet...that this big azz panther cat was hiding in.  that cat scared the shyt out of me when it darted out the xmas tree like a runaway slave.  i swear it was like scene from the grizwalds xmas vacation movie...smh...terrible.

Lmfao...goo goo gaing stray cats?? Was she one of those no deodorant type of black folk or?

And the bold is why I hate cats!!!!! Wtf!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i never like wearing gloves when washing the dishes...i can never 'feel' the grime

Dishwasher for the win. 

This is off topic but am I the only one who hates putting clothes on the radiator to dry? they feel so crispy! dryer for the win!   

i've never had to do that^
I imagine it would feel nice for the winter though
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:42pm

girl i dunno but she got on my damn nerves. lol.  she took a pic of my us and then proceeded to try and sit on his lap to show us the pic.  a hot mess...

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

girl i dunno but she got on my damn nerves. lol.  she took a pic of my us and then proceeded to try and sit on his lap to show us the pic.  a hot mess...

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:44pm
lmaooo at TC's story.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:44pm
I've always thought it was disgusting for people to wash their panties in any sink. I just don't understand this. If they are "special" panties then ok but why r ppl washing their basic ass draws in the sink?
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:44pm
LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:48pm
girl yes.  and then this bish had the audacity to have his friend call us the next morning asking if we "mistakingly" picked up her old azz nokia flip phone by mistake.Stern Smile  i told him to tell his boy to watch out...she might break into his house and boil a rabbit on the stove...that heaux is cray.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 7:48pm
I think it's ok.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>