IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Wash and gos dont work on Nappy hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:37am
This is my hair with and without product. 
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Many ppl with 4a are able to wash and goes, its really the 4b 4c community that believes their hair has no curl pattern. Most of this group is low porosity. I mention 4a too because some ppl have mixed textures, and some ppl have low porous 4a hair that tends to not define well either. Some ppl also very kinky but 3c hair. This would depend heavily on porosity. Someone with low porous 4a kinky hair is going to get different results that someone with higher porous 4a hair. Both of which ive seen.

Now with this method, do you think I would be able to get more definition at the roots even though I am 4a. Because the frizziness there, bugs me. Lol.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:48am
yes you would. I have 4a hair at my nape and they were the first area to reach max hydration. The main thread btw is is titled max hydration method. Page 72 has the full regimen.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:58am

yes you would. I have 4a hair at my nape and they were the first area to reach max hydration. The main thread btw is is titled max hydration method. Page 72 has the full regimen.

Thanks! I am going to go really look into it, because this method seems fairly new.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by juniordetective juniordetective wrote:

Thanks! I am going to go really look into it, because this method seems fairly new.

Your welcome!
Muysana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muysana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2015 at 11:20pm
Hi Pinkecube!!!

Thank you for all the valuable info that you have generously shared!!!

I am going to do the MHM ASAP! I  need to color some grays with henna and indigo.

I'd like to know if I should do the henna first before starting the MHM?

I see that the KCKT is used diluted.  Is the KCCC  diluted or used full strength?

Thank you very much!!!

Muysana
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kwicherbichen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2015 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Muysana Muysana wrote:

Hi Pinkecube!!!

Thank you for all the valuable info that you have generously shared!!!

I am going to do the MHM ASAP! I  need to color some grays with henna and indigo.

I'd like to know if I should do the henna first before starting the MHM?

I see that the KCKT is used diluted.  Is the KCCC  diluted or used full strength?

Thank you very much!!!

Muysana

Hey Muysana! I personally had to dilute KCCC at first because it flakes way too much. I had to dilute it QUITE A BIT. After doing MHM for several months, I no longer need to dilute it. Experiment with your own hair and see :) 
Muysana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muysana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2015 at 8:58pm
kwicherbichen,

Thank you very much!  I will experiment with this.

Muysana
CurlyKelz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurlyKelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2015 at 9:52am
Hi, I am Kelly-Ann. My handle on Youtube is CurlyKelz and my videos are posted here.
First, its really cool to see my name and videos here! Wow :)

Second, I hate the word "Nappy". This is a word coined by White slave owners to describe the hair our of Ancestors; who had the misfortune of being owned like cattle with no rights or sense of identity. Its a bad word and is just as hurtful as the N-word.

To actually believe that "nappy" hair exists is not only sad but disturbing. No one has "Nappy" hair. Some people have dry hair due to using products with the wrong ingredients. I was once one of those people. If you don't believe me, you can check out the earlier videos on my Youtube channel. I was not a curly girl back then. I was using products with silicones, parabens, sulphates. These dry out our hair and turn our naturally curly hair into frizzy hair or what some sad people call "Nappy" hair. When I cut those ingredients out of my hair regiment, my frizzy hair turned to curls...tight, lovely curls. The sad part is, people who come up to me and ask about my hair ALWAYS insist I  must be mixed! Its quite offensive. This insinuates that people of pure African heritage, cannot have lovely curly hair. Its a lie! We have GREAT hair.

Before I go, I'd like to encourage everyone to love their curls. Do not pine over "elongated" curls. There's nothing wrong with tight curls. All curls are lovely! 

Edited by CurlyKelz - Mar 14 2015 at 9:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic