BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Wash and gos "dont work" on Nappy hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:37am
This is my hair with and without product. 
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Many ppl with 4a are able to wash and goes, its really the 4b 4c community that believes their hair has no curl pattern. Most of this group is low porosity. I mention 4a too because some ppl have mixed textures, and some ppl have low porous 4a hair that tends to not define well either. Some ppl also very kinky but 3c hair. This would depend heavily on porosity. Someone with low porous 4a kinky hair is going to get different results that someone with higher porous 4a hair. Both of which ive seen.

Now with this method, do you think I would be able to get more definition at the roots even though I am 4a. Because the frizziness there, bugs me. Lol.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:48am
yes you would. I have 4a hair at my nape and they were the first area to reach max hydration. The main thread btw is is titled max hydration method. Page 72 has the full regimen.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:58am

yes you would. I have 4a hair at my nape and they were the first area to reach max hydration. The main thread btw is is titled max hydration method. Page 72 has the full regimen.

Thanks! I am going to go really look into it, because this method seems fairly new.
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by juniordetective juniordetective wrote:

Thanks! I am going to go really look into it, because this method seems fairly new.

Your welcome!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style