Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Was This Discussed...Controversial Painting NSFW
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Was This Discussed...Controversial Painting NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 2:05pm
I hate it.
Sponsored Links

teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yt homelands?????  they can always go back to the caves...or wherever the hell they mysteriously appeared from....stupid f*ckers...

LOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

On that note, here's a link to a website that showcases postcards the sick f*cks made of lynchings

http://withoutsanctuary.org/main.html

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Exactly. Show more of the brutality. Sure its hard to digest but it happened. Like what if she were to do a depiction of the pregnant black woman who was lynched and whose baby was cut out of the womb and stomped to death by white racists. Maybe just reading about it isn't enough to understand the brutality of racists.

I'm going to compile some of her pieces and send them to you soon. This actually sounds very familiar and I think that she's done something similar.

Oh yes, them crakkkas would have little "pick a nicca" events and barbeques and send out postcards with lynchings. they had postcards and I believe stamps for the "gator baits" too.

I think up in the spirituality thread somewhere I posted a video based on a book with slaves talking about the sh!t they when through. One slave talks about getting lashes and from there had to lay down and let massa's cat use his back back as a scratching postAngry

Is this it?

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 2:52pm
That's one of them...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:19pm

ABDUL FOR SALE: SAUDI ON FACEBOOK REPORTEDLY SELLING CASTRATED BLACK AFRICAN MUSLIM SLAVE……..

Posted on 29/11/2012 by KGS
< style="width: 110px; height: 20px;" ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.?=http://tundratabloids.com/2012/11/abdul-for-sale-saudi-on-facebook-selling-castrated-black-african-muslim-slave.&count=http://tundratabloids.com/2012/11/abdul-for-sale-saudi-on-facebook-selling-castrated-black-african-muslim-slave.&text=ABDUL FOR SALE: SAUDI ON FACEBOOK REEDLY SELLING CASTRATED BLACK AFRICAN MUSLIM SLAVE........&count=&lang=en&related=" Border="0" allowTransparency="true" scrolling="no">

Saudi Arabia, a place where one can still visit the seventh century, and not be in a museum.

islamic-slavery-black-slaves-rescued-from-muslims

Islamic slave trade alive and well. Anyone who believes that slavery in Saudi Arabia is history, think again. I came across this on a Facebook posting in Finnish, where academics fluent in Arabic discuss the Middle-East. None of them questioned the authenticity of the screen capture and the blogger’s post (in Arabic) about it.

NOTE: Anyone fluent in squiggly that has a different take on this, please contact in the comments.

ABDUL FOR SALE

Saudi slavery online sale of black african muslim

The Arabic blogger at Basees.blogspot has the following: (google trans)

I saw this ad on facebook and publication not know how his health, but it seems to me that it is real. This site link advertising – Click here – and although removed from the site, but the ad title: “chip for sale (very special)” still exist in the top of the page and prove that he really is Matrouh.

The ad:

Peace be upon you …

I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]

His discription:

1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 – [His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God. Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.

< height="22" ="http://www.reddit.com/static//1.?width=120&=http%3A%2F%2Ftundratabloids.com%2F2012%2F11%2Fabdul-for-sale-saudi-on-facebook-selling-castrated-black-african-muslim-slave." Border="0" width="120" scrolling="no">
This entry was posted in Islamic Slave Trade, Islamic Slavery, Saudi Arabia. Bookmark the permalink.

Has anyone seen this?
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:46pm
Smh
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:59pm
I don't see this as Art....more like some sick and perverse
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:01pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112