FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Was my advice bad?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:22am
He is an asshole! Good riddens
Sponsored Links

Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 1:40pm
The good thing about it is she actually listened. I have a friend who is sharing a man and I constantly tell her to let his sorry *** go but she is deaf and acts blind when it comes to love I guess. 

But you were not wrong for telling her that. He could of at least gave her something on the rent, sounds like he is just a no good user. if she's mad....OH WELL, later on she'll look back and thank you for being an honest friend who didn't sugar coat anything. 

Good luck to your friendWink
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 2:45pm
IMO that was sound advice you gave but it was all on her that she put name on it.  Meanwhile she better start networking to ramp up the job search. 
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 6:35pm
Lol, dude did the right thing. Real niccaz ain't dead in 2013
morenaloca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Why didn't she just come out and ask him for the money to pay the rent? Also, when they went out to eat, did she tell him she didn't have any money and couldn't pay for her meal? Men can be jerks, but I'm pretty sure he was waiting for her to ask him...but she was being too proud and just wanted him to offer it. Some men are like that, they want to be asked...it is lame, but yea. Anyways..that is probably the advice I would have given her..to just ask him straight out for the money and then if he said no I would have given her the advice you gave. 
Did she ask you for the money or did you just offer it? 

I know we all assume that people should just automatically do stuff for us when they see us down and out, but if you don't ask..then you can't be mad because someone didn't offer it. A closed mouth doesn't get fed. The whole sad sob story is old. Speak up. People aren't and shouldn't have to be mind readers. 

S/N: I hope you gave her that money without intentions of receiving it back...or not expecting it anytime soon. However, if you do want it back...be sure to ask her once her situation is better and not before lol 

I don't know why she didn't ask him. Probably too embarrassed. But I am assuming that since he knew she was struggling on the rent, that she also couldn't afford to eat out. I mean, if I can't pay my rent, why would I go to Applebee's? Lol

And no, I'm not expecting the money back. I don't do that to my friends. If they need my help, I give it. If I can't afford to help them, I will help them get it elsewhere. I'm always there for my close friends and honestly sometimes I get taken advantage of but it's whatever. I can't stop being caring because a few have burned me, ya know?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:45am
Is she back with him? How is she doing now?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Is she back with him? How is she doing now?

She is back with him. She found a job in retail and now lives with him. She has to pay half the rent and bills and her job doesn't pay much so you can imagine smh I haven't talked to her very much. I think he told her to cut me off
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 1:56am
So you lost the money you gave her? She moved out or did he moved in?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 3:11am
She's a loser...smh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 4:29am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

So you lost the money you gave her? She moved out or did he moved in?

She moved out and into his apt. And she's been paying me back slowly. Money is tight since the complex he lives in is luxury so the rent is high
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>