Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Was it God's will?
    Posted: Dec 23 2016 at 4:41pm
One of my friends can't have children, she's had 5 pregnancies and miscarried 4 times. The last pregnancy the baby was stillborn.  A year ago she received a text message from a young lady (19)  who told her that she is pregnant by her husband and sent her all of the screenshots where he said he was planning to divorce my friend to be with her. She confronted her husband and he admitted to everything. He said all he wants is a family and the girl can give him that. (My friend and her husband are in their mid 30s).

They went to counseling at church and the pastor told her to accept this baby because it is God's way of bringing a child into her life because she has prayed for a baby, the church has prayed for a baby, everybody prayed for her to have a baby! Now she will have her baby.  Well yall....she called me yesterday to tell me her husband won the custody case and they now have full custodyConfused....she said the next steps is for her to officially adopt the child.

So....is my friend crazy....or did God answer her prayers?
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2016 at 5:15pm
She and her husband need to go see the movie Fences on Xmas day.
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2016 at 5:26pm
Hmm, If I was in her shoes I'd probably would have divorce him, but then again she couldn't give him a child and that may be the only reason he cheated was because he wanted a family. Since she let that slide and fought to stay with him, then maybe this is God's will for her to have a kid.

What's up with the bio-mom that she wasn't fit to raise her own child? I'm curious.

Edited by Gia2009 - Dec 23 2016 at 5:26pm
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2016 at 6:34pm
It wont end well!
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2016 at 7:04pm
Pastors seem to always be trying to get women to accept bullsh*t

Aint no damn way. I couldnt even change that child's diapers knowing how it came into the world
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2016 at 7:25pm
I can't comprehend with any of it , they couldn't just adopt so who is going to exlplain this to the child ,when he or she gets older . I would stop going to that church and seek other advice
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2016 at 8:10pm
I wonder if the pastor would advise a man to stay with a woman who had gotten pregnant by another man🤔
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2016 at 8:20pm
Dont rrust in man, if you have a relationship with God follow what you feel he is telling you instead of turning to man for the answers.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2016 at 8:27pm
What do you mean is your friend crazy?

If your friend feels good about herself then she made a self-empowering decision, so i say good for her.
If she's staying in this situation but doesn't feel good about it then i need for her to have the courage to value herself.

I'm too far removed from the story to say what God's will is. Did your friend ask God for his will be done?

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2016 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

I wonder if the pastor would advise a man to stay with a woman who had gotten pregnant by another man🤔

Better her than me, I can not raise the mistress baby, also if it was reversed he would not stay, well I doubt he would.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic